Dutch Organic Farmer Since 2002

Hello Everyone,

Updated in the next days

8 Likes

Cool! Look forward to the updates! Happy growing!!

3 Likes

2 big bags of the best Dutch worm castings were delivered yesterday and spring is in the air. Time to transplant the softfruits. I love organic strawberries, an average supermarket strawberry contains residue from 4 or 5 different fungicides and pesticides so never ever buy them, grow your own!

8 Likes

Will you be planting an indoor garden or outdoors

Welcome aboard

Paps

4 Likes

I’d love to hear your soil recipe… I have my popcorn and ready to watch… I’m intrigued! Welcome to overgrow!!!

3 Likes

Today i germ a few seeds

Bullhorn pepper

Strelitzia

Resin seeds - Forbidden Fruit * White Widow.

Autoflower, own creation.
OG 18# clone(cupwinner) × super silver sour diesel haze X auto raspberry chocolate. This generation is 95 percent autoflower. What i love about this strain is that it grows for about 7-8 weeks before flower stage. Buds have good bag appeal and indoor taste even if it has been grown outside. Some med users really loves this one!

Super silver sour diesel haze x auto- sour jack X banana * amnesia core cut clone.
This is a wild one, had a very large male and female crossed. Both were above 6 feet high in a 8 gallon organic pot. Sativa spear shaped buds full of haze and pungent tropical aroma’s. This one also has 7-8 weeks grow before flowering stage.

9 Likes

What do you want to grow?

2 Likes

100 liter seed and clone soilmix i made a month ago.

60 liter organic soil (will specify this later)

20 liter premium quality worm manure
10 liter sand from the beach
10 liter cocos premium quality (most cocos you can buy is garbage)
4 kg mealworm manure
250 grams lava powder fine

For easy mixing, first mix the 10 liters cocos with the adds. Than add the organic soil mix. To soak the soil mix i use a organic soil starter for 100 liters it is about 15 liters water+added starter. Let it rest for at least 1 week a full month is the best!

5 Likes

1 Like

Party time!

3 Likes

More fire.

I am looking for chocolate cherries × silver/amnesia haze like plant structure / high yielding

Time to search for the best one in the pack and make some (auto) crossings and repro my favorite.

6 Likes

Despite the bad weather last summer, i harvested more than 15 kg organic tomato’s per plant. This year i set my target on 25 kg per plant. Deu to drought in spain the vegetable prices keep on rising so these moneymakers are gonna be real moneymakers this year.

I give my tomato’s 120 liter organic soil per plant and grow them in a heated greenhouse. For now they are under led. Expect to put them in the big pots first week of may.

3 Likes

Cool thread, will be following along!

2 Likes

Very cool. Do have a preferred variety of tomatoes that do well in your area?

1 Like

This variety is called moneymaker. I think it is the best choice for our rainy summers here in the Netherlands. I have tried more than 20 variety’s in the last decade. It is a big problem that there is a lot of scam on the market with tomato seeds and plants. These 2 plants came from a friend who is a tomato cultivation expert. He does organic production only. Always make sure you buy from a reliable seller! You can plant 1 or 2 plants per person and you will have enough tomato for free during the summer, plant them early and grow them up inside so you will have your first fruits early in the summer.

For growing tomato is very simple first of all keep them dry, i will post some more next weeks.

2 Likes

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing the variety as I was curious as the wet weather there, as you stated, would be tough. Look forward to the updates.

1 Like

Tomatos " moneymaker "

Block pepper " king of north "

Resin seeds Forbidden Widow

Chocolate Rain * Soma Amnesia

OG 18# clone(cupwinner) × super silver sour diesel haze X auto raspberry chocolate. This generation is 95 percent autoflower. What i love about this strain is that it grows for about 7-8 weeks before flower stage. Buds have good bag appeal and indoor taste even if it has been grown outside. Some med users really loves this one!

Super silver sour diesel haze x auto- sour jack X banana * amnesia core cut clone.
This is a wild one, had a very large male and female crossed. Both were above 6 feet high in a 8 gallon organic pot. Sativa spear shaped buds full of haze and pungent tropical aroma’s. This one also has 7-8 weeks grow before flowering stage.

3 Likes

Wow, your auto creations sound amazing!! The Super silver sour diesel haze x auto- sour jack X banana * amnesia core cut clone must be very nice, can you show some pics of this plant when it has grown a bit? Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Follow this thread and you will see.

As you see i keep them small in red cups, cutting leaves cause i can’t give them water every day. So you are not going to see how big they can grow but i am not going to pollinate every branch cause i want to see if i am happy with the next generation.

The choco rain and forbidden widow keepers are the strains i want to cross to autoflower this year.

We have lots of sun this week and day temp around 20-22, i expect colder days next week.

1 Like