Dutchie anyone? Greandal goes to Friesland

Kwik seeds have the only “uncrossed” offering I’m aware of. That’s who “Angus” is. He’s also RSC.

6 Likes

ahhh too funny… had no idea.
well you are in good hands then :wink:

k… back to my seat on the couch haha!

5 Likes

Thanks for the help anyway!

This is what we’re here for besides the lovely pictures, to share information in a spirit of camaraderie right?

6 Likes

Ahh, it’s RSC. I had often poked around their website and never got to check out because their menu is so full of interesting stuff that I don’t know where to start. I wish I had the room for all of their strains and big selections…

3 Likes

I circled that site like a buzzard for a year before I made some decisions. LOL

He’s legit.

3 Likes

I think I gotta start somewhere…

1 Like

Kwik seeds is where I got my Friesland. It is a great ibl line, very uniform in structure, leaf shape, early harvest time, high pm and rot resistance.

7 Likes

How’s the smell and effect?

Sweet pine with a hint of citrus. Has a nice head peel sensation with a nice clear headed high that has a creeper heaviness.

3 Likes

Good luck on this grow brother.

1 Like

Ooo, very interesting! Looks like a great strain to put over a long flowering tropical as it would speed it up and be mould resistant, I’ll tag along for this one for sure!

2 Likes

What’s your latitude? Climate?

1 Like

I am doing some work with M33 from RSC/Kwik this summer. Really interested to see what you find :slight_smile: definitely will be following this.

Cheers,

-Greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

PS: is there something I have to click to follow this thread or does commenting do it automatically?

3 Likes

Thank you @HumblePie420

Getting off to a bumpy start but unfazed. Gotta be an optimist to grow anything!

2 Likes

If you look at the end of the thread here you can pick the status from this drop down menu.

4 Likes

If you want to get new post notifications just chose this option below … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

@GREANDAL @George thanks fellas!

4 Likes

And y’all thought I blew this off…lol

29 Likes

Hi, very interesting project!
I plan to start a similar one at the end of this month. I have a pack of nuts Friesland that is true not from kiwi, but from SSSC.
After receiving F2 nuts, we can exchange several dozen, it would be interesting to combine two parallel IBL lines of one variety.
This should be unbridled in inbridic depression and give even more energy to plants!

5 Likes

Yes! I would be interested to see how different they have become and whether it might boost vigor.

5 Likes