DWC, COBS, Critical, Violeta, Fruit Spirit, Royal Medic and Lemon Haze

She is starting to turn purple. The temperature is arrouns 20c all day, so perhaps she would need a tad more cold to really turn up ? Will try a picture tomorrow.
The smell is great !

2 Likes

@casperdeigh sorry for the delay. Well, she is turning purple here and there, about two more weeks to go, let us see.

Violeta, I was not able to capture the true colors, but the borders are purplish):

The one that is getting with nice colors is Royal Medic.

At harvest will use proper light and we get better views.

6 Likes

im looking for dark devil like purple in fem photo strains iv got purple kush violetta and purple#1 i baught some tyserius mist and want to stock up cheers for the update let us know if you know if any strains what im lookin for cheers

1 Like

Got a better close up @casperdeigh

7 Likes

:flushed: Me likey, Me want to smokey!

+1 great pic!

Nicely done! Happy to see pics like that. What camera did you use? Close-up?

Pretty in Pink! :herb:

good to see more of the colour come out keep us updated cheers man

This one I used one iPhone 5 with a cheap macro 10x lenses. The closer ones was with 20x lenses.

Well, no big update, nobody really ready, but I chopped some of the most mature Royal Medical just to have some buds with little to no CBD traces. Anyway not liked the plant, bad structure, small buds, tons of leaves (leafy buds, terrible to trim).

Violeta:

Royal Medical:

Will try to unload the camera to register how the things are going.

5 Likes

Nice growing amigo!!! I just read from veg to flower!! congrats on that fire

Muchas gracias amigo ! Este grow no fue el mejor, pero tampoco el peor, así que digamos que estoy feliz. Nuevas genéticas para probar es siempre buena idea en mi libro :wink:

Some new pics that I finally downloaded from the camera:

Critical:

Violeta:

Royal Medic

BTW @Viva_Mexico, have you ever tried Zamaldelica from Ace ?

5 Likes

no sir I have not.

the violeta looks interesting !!

1 Like

My plant has too much leaves to calyx, better for extractions (the smell is incredible). But I saw some outstanding phenos, perhaps you find a keeper. It is still growing, I think it will improve a bit. Prob a 9-10 weeker.
The Lemon Haze is getting good. But she hates pictures, I am never able to get decent ones. Will ask wife to get some next week.

1 Like

@mir_is_real growed it, I think…

1 Like

I am afraid that my Brazilian seeds will not arrive, so I started to look for options and this plant had some mixed reviews (some great, some so-so).
But with long flowering sativas a badly finished plant is not uncommon and sometimes this is the reason for bad reviews.
Gimme ideas :smiley:

1 Like

Week 8 update.

So Critical is ready for my tastes.Almost every trich cloudy, a few amber, the way I like. Good plant, smell fruity, sweet. Not amazing but nice. A real breeze to trim. I left some of the small buds on the plant and will let these mature a bit more for variation.
Lemon Haze still have two weeks to go and looks like Violeta at least one more week.
So here are some pictures from Critical.

“Group shot”, a bit blurry, but it was I could get from almost the entire plant.

Some random bud still attached to the plant

Another one after chop:

And well, I should hold another on my hands too

Will be updating the other girls soon

13 Likes

Yahooo! nice looking buds…that royal medic looks sooooo good. :+1:

I tried growing Critical + once time but she did’t survive, outdoor summer been to cold or just not fell confortable :smiley:
keep easy n keep posting!! :mega:

those are some nice beefy nugs i hope mine chunk up like that!!!