Dynasty Blue Magoo bx3

I gave a buddy a half pack of these and here are the two females he ended up with.

8 Likes

Moving along. Think i have a bit of magnesium deficiency going. Working on it.

8 Likes

Topped and the two top set of fans removed. The two smaller ones didnt get the topping and fan removal until today. The three bigger ones were topped a few days ago

10 Likes

Lovin it brother…great strain, nice easy set-up

Everything looks really good, I look forward to watching your progress

2 Likes

Lookin sexy.

Bad news for me.
My plant took forever to start flowering or even show real clear signs of sex.
Preflowers were tiny but always looked a little round.
I came back from vacation to find out it’s a male (I kinda figured but I was in denial lol)

So I’ll be living vicariously through you the next few months :metal:

5 Likes

I just identified and pulled 2 males out last night. Think i have 3 females to clone and then flip to 12/12.

3 Likes

Nice, I should’ve just popped half my pack but I was feeling lucky :laughing:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing how these go bro. The bx2 is probably the best weed I’ve had this last year or so. Good luck for the rest of the grow!

3 Likes

I have rooted clones of all 3 of these. All three are suspected females. Killed off the males.

11 Likes

16 days of 12/12

11 Likes

These Blue Magoo clones rooted in 7 days. And filled these 16oz solo cups with roots in only 3 days

10 Likes

6 Likes

Blue Magoo bx3 family shot. 36 days of 12/12

3 Likes

Blue Magoo bx3 close ups. 36 days 12/12

10 Likes

Looking gorgeous in there! Haven’t seen anyone growing her in a long while. Loved this stuff for an all day smoke when we had some.

46 days of 12/12. They look way less yellow in person. Nice blueish colored colas. The one in the middle is very blueberry smelling and frosty as hell.

8 Likes

Sturdy, short, branchy, non stretch, slow veg, and bushy are all accurate descriptions of the blue magoos. Terpy as hell too. That being said…Probably wont make it as a keeper. We shall see.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Looks great! Nice

2 Likes

Looking great man. I have a pack of Blue Magoo BX2 so I have been curious about this strain. Don’t know anything about it but bought them as part of a seed bundle.

3 Likes