Dynavap users unite

Well shit I can’t read either must be the couple of vape session I’ve had already lol day off so why not eh?

2 Likes

My wife’s side has relation up in Canada in the Manitoba area would like to get up there and see them some time bet the area is pretty!

1 Like

Think I’m going with

Its slightly cheaper and ill get the lighter some other place, like the dollar store since they have single stream torch lighters.

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle My order is confirmed $129.95 CAD + Free shipping. Thanks for the help brother.

2 Likes

No problem glad to help. Now it’s like a kid waiting for Christmas all over again!

1 Like

No more burnt taste again, ever. No more setting fire to only lose taste. Fuck Combustion!

If someone is going out and buying a smoking device and it’s not one of these they’re totally missing out. I have never tasted more flavor or be more smashed off of one single cap. When I first got this device I loaded it and then dumped out the contents. Then I loaded it into a regular glass bowl as that’s WAS my preferred method, I did this because I wanted to see what that amount would do for me and then see what my new device would do with the same amount.

I smoked out of the glass and after it wore off I loaded another cap and proceeded to put torch to cap and see if this was purely a hype train… NOT EVEN CLOSE. One cap the first time. I was less than heavy on the torch and when it told me to stop I did. It was and still is a month later the only piece I have used. Over the winter festivities I smoked out of a blunt from a homies stash and the taste of burnt trees is now less than wanted.

There isn’t a single device I have used that does what this does. If someone reading this thinks I’m insane, think about this… you’ll pay money for seeds, money to grow so why not something worthwhile for consumption. Now, head over and buy one.

7 Likes

Awesome sauce… can’t wait, mine is arriving tomorrow…

2 Likes

Looky looky …

My brand spanking new Dynavap 2020 M - Chillin right next to my Vape, with matching colors!

Took a few practice (no budz) runs to know how the clicky clicky works first hand.
Broke off a small chunk of :pineapple: Pineapple express & heated this up, took a few draws :yum:

I’m telling ya, I honestly thought the majority of the hype, was just that… However after the 1st first hand experience with this device - How Smmmmmmooottttthhhhh that was is actually impressive!

I ALWAYS cough my face off, turn red and need a drink after every single drag, puff, draw ect off anything I’ve used before (bongs, pipes, joints, hot knifes, high end 1 hitters, joints ect) But this time 100% no coughing. Nothing at all… the best part is I’m pretty stoned for the amount I’ve actually used & I enjoyed it. The flavor WOW, the clearest, crisp terpins I’ve tasted in a while. Actually could taste the flavor instead of some flavor and burning. Just awesome…

Just buy one, you will understand!

I’m pretty sure I wrote joints twice, haha :smile:

2 Likes

Hell ya bro thats so damn cool looking you’ll enjoy it! Save your your ABV! Iv been using it in almost anything I cook with ,its like a multi taste herb you add to anything had some ABV in this guy tonight!

I can’t fucking stop looking at it! Your pen!

1 Like

4 Likes

Great idea ,I stumbled upon this idea Awhile back to use the cap to get a bit bigger dose is to use it as a little scoop to load the oven! Gets to the edges pretty good!

5 Likes

Vaped some leb hash in my dynavap, don’t do it lol its filthy now. Gotta take it apart and clean it. Stuff just melted to the inside woah… I really enjoy a super clean “bowl”

2 Likes

Got a few new torch lighters on the way…

4 Likes

Ya that’s been my thought as well I just put a little weed down first ,put kief next and a topper of weed on top a cannabis lasagna tech I call it , I agree straight hash would probably be a mess to deal with Love the torches BTW super cool looking!

4 Likes

Good to know :wink: Mmmm Lasagna…
Yeah the lights are less then $10.00 & refillable

C$ 5.58 41%OFF | 2020 New Jobon Jet Flint Lighter Windproof Gas Torch Lighter Inflated Butane Metal Grinding Wheel Lighter Christmas Gift Men

1 Like

Totally gumed it up. No idea how to get it all clean now. Will have to use some orange cronic or something.

1 Like

Disassemble warm up some ISO in let Er soak and a couple Of q-tips to the rescue should do the trick

Ya screens are pretty damn small IMO

1 Like

Iso, be careful with the inside of the cap, that’s where the magic happens. Won’t take anytime at all. I’ve always done the same with stacking.

If it’s the screen, I straight held the torch inside and baked it. Never had any issues.

1 Like

It took a few q tips and a soak but it’s brand new again. No more Hash in my vape lol buds only.

Lookin to find the best for me options. Large chunky bud. Or dusty or medium grind buds. Experimenting

1 Like

Medium. Def!!!

Too fine is insta, too chunky and it doesn’t burn all the way.

2 Likes