Dynavap users unite

Has anyone used a Dynavap with Live resin ?
Just inside the cap, no consintrate coil…

If yes, All I wanna know is; Is it like Dabs? Smooth going in But Hella rough on the lungs on the way out & causes coughing?

I’ve done dabs on a rig & let me tell ya. I can’t be doing that again lol

Thanks

It’s exactly like that, sorry for the removed, I was wasted and paid no attention to you mentioning that. However, I have combined old carts and used it the same way people say to use keif. I would make sure you have another screen and plan on using every single bit of it in one go.

1 Like

I have one but I prefer my Arizer Solo and my Pax 2. I like the Dynavap for hash though.

1 Like

Wifi Cake - HTFSE Live Diamonds

Any advise before I try this with Dynavap?

2 Likes

Little bit of a learning curve with loading and temps both to find optimum levels. It is kind of portable. I like my Arizer Extreme Q better but can see where once I get used to it and can consistently get decent clouds I could grow to like it.

I like the idea you shared of using a bit of kief as a bonus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Loading-wise, it can help to gently roll the ground in the crease of the palm of your hand to form a sort of loosely held together round “line” that you can just slip into the chamber.

This works better with more resinous bud, but even then it’s the quickest way to get it filled so far as I’ve found.

2 Likes

How’d that work for you? The sauce was a bold choice lol. Diamonds I could see being quite nice though.

I want one of these guys but I use mostly concentrates, and like you mention, it sounds like they gum up fast with hash probably also with wax or anything sticky. Sugar or diamonds would probably be killer though.

Anyone use this regularly? Like 10+ times a day? I don’t want to soak it in iso EVERY time I’m going to use it.

1 Like

The diamonds worked pretty good. No crazy residue left behind. I’d do it again since I can’t dab (shittty lungs sometimes) but I love the Dynavap…

Dynavap also has a “filter” that’s ment for concentrates. That would be good for you to look into.

1 Like

Ugh. I caved in…

I Pre Ordered:

I get all this:
1x Dyna Coil ( for concentrates )
1x Dynavap M 2021 (Pre-order)
1x Dynavap M 2020 (Free as it advertised)
1x 3.5 gram container
1x $10 gift card

I used my $10 gift card from my first purchase when I got my original Dynavap M Rosium I paid $129.00 on sale… Shittt…

Now I’ll have 3 of the Dynavap M style.

Just received email back from Dynavap & yes the 2020 M is actually FREE when you Pre order the Dynavap 2021 M… Yesss. LOAD UP BOYS.

4 Likes

My wife and I use two all day every day with flower, and maybe need to clean it once a week. And by cleaning I mean, pull out the condenser and run a q-tip through it, done. or make stem milk hot chocolate or something. Occasionally need to run something across the screen to clear that out, I usually just use a nail or a bent out paper-clip, but yeah. Maintenance is really quick and simple.

4 Likes

You son of a bitch. I’m in. I just ordered mine, hope the “free gift” is just as good. Even if not it’s a decent deal.

3 Likes

I am also a lightweight flavor chaser. Man, the flavor off of this thing is superb. Also I don’t have a kewl box or anything to keep it in so I made a 3d printed holster for my mini torch that I use it with.

10 Likes

Cool holster man. Nice.

1 Like

Hhhahahahaha. It’s a great deal bro. Even the 2020 M is worth more then $80 alone.

Did you get the dyna Coil For concentrates ?

1 Like

No, if it’s good I’ll pick one up with a Vong. Still kinda don’t trust it, not until I have my hands on it.

1 Like

Ohhh Yeahhh. Package arrived.

3 Likes

Got mine today… it is the coolest vaporizer I’ve used. But the taste is nothing. I think I may just not like vaporizing flower.

That said, yeah, totally picking up the concentrate coil. Aside from taste, I loved everything about this little device. So glad I got two at such a good deal.

I started out with the 2020, saving the 2021 for later. Didn’t notice much difference between the too so much just keep it clean and new for a while.

3 Likes

Took me a few days heating it different ways to get full vapor and nice pulls. That’s when real good flavor kicks in for me.

1 Like

I was astounded how much vapor there was! Way better experience than with my electric.

But the taste? Nothing compared to my dab pen. I even dropped a bit of live sugar in there with the flower. Holy fuck am I high, but it still tasted like roasted nuts. Maybe I’m heating too much?

2 Likes

yeah if you heat the cap towards the top, it’ll click faster and be a lower temp, so you’ll get more flavor that way. heat towards the bottom for less flavor but more vapor.

1 Like