Eagles' Nest

My tent would give you a stroke :yum:. I probably have leaves in the corner from 7-8 months ago. My main concern is some hands on experience as to pollen viability some 10 weeks later. From what I remember reading should be a non-issue.

4 Likes

The later the better if you have time, the recommended is wait until the plant dies in the pot and they start to fall out of the outside buds :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Perfect, thank you. That’s what I needed to know. That’s gonna be rough to make work but at least I have a goal.

Alternatively, would curing whole branches give the seeds time to do their thing if I can’t / don’t want to wait.

5 Likes

I thought you meant, should you do a deep clean or would it be good to LITFA. My bad, I’ll shut up now!

6 Likes

That is what I meant! I just am being honest. I’m not tidy or clean. If the pollen may still be viable I will clean the shit out of everything. If it’s definitely not gonna be viable ten weeks later than I could care less.

No need to shut up I could use more positive influence :yum:

4 Likes

If you need a positive influence check out Mr Sparkles grow, My grow room is like a waste dump compared to his.

Yes thats what most people do, saves space.

4 Likes

LOL All our grow rooms are waste dumps compared to his! :laughing:
His grow room looks like it is on the ISS… He sure sets the bar high…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

That came out of pineapple express. Godberry got everybody with them bananas. So if these seeds don’t end up all being hermi nightmares…I’m pretty freaking stoked about this. I love everything about this godberry I’m smoking on…except the bananas.

Edit: on the plus side…Ive been racking my damn brain trying to figure out why these plants were foxtailing and almost…stalling under good conditions. Seems logical the plant would stall knowing it’s seeds aren’t ready. Doing some reading seems to confirm this thought. So I’ll let them screw around til they are good and ready.

5 Likes

The only time I get fox tailing, if it’s not a trait of the pheno, is if I move my light closer to the canopy, in the later stages.

I think it confuses or stresses the plants as light intensity should be dropping off not becoming more intense. This is pure conjecture on what I see happening :wink:

3 Likes

Makes sense. Lol at these damn plants lashing out in confusion. My temps and canopy situation are in good order. So I think we can add stalling to make seeds to the foxtailing reasons list.

3 Likes

So let’s say my little white widow clone spits out a hard green seed. Can I stick it in anything and leave it to mature. Or is the plant essential in that process?

1 Like

No the plant is not essential if its dropped the seed, once the seed has formed like in your pic above, put it in a container it should darken up a bit as it dries out, and when that green skin falls off you should have a brown tiger striped seed left.

1 Like

Thanks again brother!

That one pictured was a pineapple express. I stuck that in a paper towel for shits and giggles. I am concerned that I may only get a handful of seeds from the tiny white widow monster clone so I’ll treat those properly. One is about to fall out. Or be pushed out. However that works.

2 Likes

It may hatch out, I have never tried with a seed that new.

I gave some weed to a friend to try before I gave him some seeds of it, as they were only a month from chop, and he found some seeds in it and germinated them successfully so I didn’t have to bother lol.

3 Likes

I’m probably gonna regret this whole venture. But what the hell. I have to follow this trail where it leads at this point for my own mental satisfaction. The white widow x Godberry is gonna be some funk.

4 Likes

Fresh seeds sprout just don’t require a pre soak .

3 Likes

Non pinkle babies. 8-10 days old. Prob gonna have to cull a few of these. Prob keep the banner, gelato, and black widow.

12 Likes

Nice page. Glad to see ya.

3 Likes

Thanks :wink:. Welcome to my disaster. My beautiful, evil godberry plant shot nanners in late flower and impregnated everybody. Rest of my action is over on the pinkleberry f6 thread.

9 Likes

Thanks for the word.

4 Likes