Eagles' Nest

No the plant is not essential if its dropped the seed, once the seed has formed like in your pic above, put it in a container it should darken up a bit as it dries out, and when that green skin falls off you should have a brown tiger striped seed left.

1 Like

Thanks again brother!

That one pictured was a pineapple express. I stuck that in a paper towel for shits and giggles. I am concerned that I may only get a handful of seeds from the tiny white widow monster clone so I’ll treat those properly. One is about to fall out. Or be pushed out. However that works.

2 Likes

It may hatch out, I have never tried with a seed that new.

I gave some weed to a friend to try before I gave him some seeds of it, as they were only a month from chop, and he found some seeds in it and germinated them successfully so I didn’t have to bother lol.

3 Likes

I’m probably gonna regret this whole venture. But what the hell. I have to follow this trail where it leads at this point for my own mental satisfaction. The white widow x Godberry is gonna be some funk.

4 Likes

Fresh seeds sprout just don’t require a pre soak .

3 Likes

Non pinkle babies. 8-10 days old. Prob gonna have to cull a few of these. Prob keep the banner, gelato, and black widow.

12 Likes

Nice page. Glad to see ya.

3 Likes

Thanks :wink:. Welcome to my disaster. My beautiful, evil godberry plant shot nanners in late flower and impregnated everybody. Rest of my action is over on the pinkleberry f6 thread.

9 Likes

Thanks for the word.

4 Likes

How are the paper pots for transplanting out of? Or do you plant with them in it?

4 Likes

Their bio degradable you just plant them directly in your soil and they’ll disappear eventually

6 Likes

Like @Papalag said. Just drop that sucker in a new pot.

5 Likes

Really really like this banner. Colas are gonna get nice and fat. Frost level is great. Pungent dirty citrus smell. Can I assume she’d be frostier if she wasnt diverting attention to making seeds? Could I clone and reveg and grow a seedless plant?

12 Likes

I don’t know if that would work. Making seeds is kind of the end of its life cycle. You can try I guess. :smiley:

4 Likes

I would :100: if I wasn’t up against my damn plant count already…might have to just let it be. Either way I’m super excited about the possibility of the seeds.

4 Likes

Someone send that foxtail godberry guy a bill for child support!

:smiley:

3 Likes

:joy: lol I like that!

He/she did a fkn number on my ladies.

3 Likes

Yes you can re veg a plant after making seeds with it. Someone here was re vegging one and it was dropping seeds as it went through the process.

3 Likes

Cool, I had a feeling you could. I was actually just sitting here thinking about it, I can’t make it make sense right now with the pinkleberry pollination looming. But good to know! Thanks.

2 Likes

Well that’s interesting. It takes a while to reveg a plant. I wonder if it having seeds would make it take any longer. :thinking:

3 Likes