Eagles' Nest

Haha my walking dead pj’s, busted :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks @HappyGoLucky21 for pointing those PJs out. I was so busy looking at the plants that I missed them!
:joy::laughing::sweat_smile::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Damn it’s been three weeks, I suck. Banner got chopped. She’s been dry and getting smoked on. Despite her antics and not finishing the smoke is nice. Uplifting, energetic but with a nice stoned effect as well. Very strong fruity sour flavor and smell. Made it this far into the customary first joint before I decided she was a keeper…as opposed to throwing the whole thing in the trash.

Flower tent is going strong. Fems are well into flower. Banner frostiest. Critical bilbo has best smell. Gelato is nice and I’m expecting big things down the stretch. Black widow is not impressing me…again. I should just kill this one now.

Purpnhairys candy land creation is very nice looking in early flower. Good early frost, nice smell, I think she’s gonna be some grade a smoke.

The pineapple express x Godberry range from week one flower - week one stretch. Three seeds popped, 3 fems, 3 distinct phenos. This has been very fun for the first time with my own beans. We have a super stretchy sativa looking pheno with super early frost, during stretch, and a nice sour fruit scent. A medium stretch plant with a pure sweet smell lacking early frost. and a slow developing pheno with a kickass super strong lemon funk. This one is my favorite right now. Just started stretching.

16 Likes

They’re looking great! Congrats! :sunglasses: :hugs:

byi, your (my :upside_down_face:) Blue cookies are growing like crazy!!! :scream: :flushed:

2 Likes

You make beautiful babies. Mikey Likey!

1 Like

Sweet, awesome to hear! You gotta talk me into growing some when they get later into flower / sampled! I started some but culled to go another direction. Saved a few beans though to sample sometime, maybe.

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Been a bumpy road lately but we getting back on track.

1 Like

I love your work!
Amazingness!!

1 Like

Thanks! BTW - we’re calling them Cookieland.

340a397bd95d8923eee0bca0a0a784124a07cc14_2_435x500.jpeg Artwork by @TheNorthAbides

9 Likes

Shit, my b brother!

1 Like

Nice artwork @TheNorthAbides

3 Likes

Looking great bro! So, this is what, two - three times that the BW has not been amazing?

1 Like

This is two. First one was really fkn awkward and slow from seed Super slow start to flower. Finally started looking okay and threw nanners. Chopped and trashed.

This one has been better but still slow growing at first just not as bad. This one flowering normal just isn’t as frosty as others. Not as stinky as others. Just bleh. I’ll give it another week or two. But it’s definitely not something I’d ever run again.

The banner on the other hand is nice. I’m willing to go 11/13 for a few weeks to finish this current one if I have to. And the skywalker I love.

4 Likes

Veg box looking pretty good too. The older ones here are twang x motor breath and the babies are some day two twang x Jackie o. The difference you see in the older ones is depleted soil (started feeding at day 7) vs. fresh from the bag.

11 Likes

There you grow again.

2 Likes

You know it brother!

Today’s photos. Nice to have those males culled and be able to interact with my plants again. Got the exhaust setup for the veg tent. Last step is the spray insulation for where it enters the attic. Fkn tape did not work :rofl:

12 Likes

Plants are looking super healthy, you have a real gift brother.

4 Likes

Thank you sir! I’ll let you in on the secret…

Un-phd tap, red bag WalMart pro mix dirt, jacks 321 :wink: and a big ole jug of LIFTA. I couldn’t even tell you the last time I checked ph or ppm of anything

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t dare do that, I am growing in Coco, PH is a big thing. That said your method is clearly a home run.

4 Likes

I almost bought a bag of coco for this up potting. I kind of want to try it again. With decent coco and actually adding perlite this time. But I changed my mind last second and grabbed a bag of dirt instead

Which is costing me ~$1.40 per plant for the medium. Not sure what anybody else’s costs are in that department. But it feels cheap.

5 Likes