Eagles' Nest

Was looking through some photos. Damn, three weeks later. Grow baby grow!

7 Likes

I want to try Coco sometime! I might just got for it my first REG grow idk yet lol.

1 Like

Most people say it’s far superior to soil…but I dunno man. Check that shit above lol. Can I really get significantly better growth than that in 3 weeks? :thinking:

1 Like

Im thinking Soil and Jacks like i should have my current grow but a fun and entertaining experiment right.
Looking great bro!

2 Likes

I’m all for experimenting. I only love my dirt so much because of how bad my coco attempts went lol. DWC didn’t go any better :rofl:

And thanks my friend. Almost can’t wait to see how these turn out. The lemon sister is gonna be dank.

2 Likes

I don’t think it is superior to soil. I’m growing in both at the moment. But the growth rate is superior. They grow way faster. Its more like hydro. My 2 cents.
I guess I should add, if you get it right. lol

5 Likes

What other factors are you considering? Wouldn’t way faster growth qualify as superior?

4 Likes

I can get great results in soil and it is more forgiving. Also I don’t have to water and feed as regular. Others will argue quality and taste. I love the faster growth I get in coco though.

4 Likes

Thanks! This is pretty much what I debate in my head. I love that I just watered in a transplant and won’t have to touch it for 2 weeks. But faster growth would be nice too.

The taste thing has me intrigued. Only reason I may try organic, living soil type grow. But that would have to be a clone comparison type deal, or something I’m intimately familiar with.

4 Likes

Thanks for this info, @Eagles009 thanks for getting the Coco brought up.
Hope everyone has a great morning , afternoon or night and Happy Memorial Day =!

2 Likes

I buy 3.8 compressed bags of pro mix, last year cost was $25 a bag not sure exactly what it figures out to for a 5 gal bag , but it comes out kinda inexpensive. this year its been 28-31 a bag, but havent bought my supply yet, do that on my trip to mich.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. If I had a grow store near me that would open some things up. Shipping for medium is kinda absurd. Another reason I was so happy to find something in a big box store that would work. Luckily enough it was the first thing I tried.

1 Like

yeah I buy it from a major outlet when we visit michigan, when covid first started i had to ship a small amount and totally agree with you shipping was more then the product. Another problem for me is we are so rural.

3 Likes

Exhaust renovations complete (might not be pretty but it’s airtight :rofl:). Haircut for the budding godberry x pineapple express sisters. The gelato smells similar to my first grow, critical bilbo is completely different. Black widow actually smells pretty damn decent. I might have to quit being so harsh til this one finishes or does something obnoxious.

15 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:looking might fine my buddy!:star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend!

These flowering fems are younger than I thought. Probably ~halfway done, been flowering 4, 5 weeks. Week 1,2 on the younger ones. Lemon sister still stretching out…doesn’t look like she plans on doing much in that dept. Though. We’re calling this gb x pe, Kāne-Lono. Due to both having Hawaiian lineage according to my research and yeah, the whole god thing but a little more subtle. Anywhooo, here’s today’s photos.

15 Likes

I’m going to have to buy a thesaurus to come up with more words that mean AWESOME!

4 Likes

Thank you my friend! I’m stressing the shit out the black widow watching for nanners. Other than that I’m pretty pleased with things! I seriously might just fkn kill it for peace of mind, lol. I keep saying it…

3 Likes

Man look at those. Jack and the bean stock story time. =) Awesome job bro!

1 Like

Tyty, this gelato gonna be a pretty girl. Lots of purpling going on already.

The medium stretch Kāne-Lono,

And critical bilbo just because I was waiting between pours while watering.

15 Likes