Eagles' Nest

Nice pics man.
I understand why you “fear no strain!”.
:joy:
You have no reason to!

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m still blown away by the simplicity of jacks with my dirt. There’s really nothing to mess up. Can’t screw up the pH if I never touch it. Who cares about ppms it’s always full strength feed or water, depending on plant color. That bilbo just got water because she’s relatively dark. Easy peasy.

You remember my dyna gro plants? Brown, yellow, speckled and hideous.

Edit: I’m also incredibly pleased with the results. Fatter buds and frostier. Even if it wasn’t dirt cheap and didn’t qualify to be in “growing weed for idiots” I’d still probably use it for the results.

5 Likes

Today’s photos. I hadn’t been using the bud candy recipe for a few weeks because I was being lazy about whipping up another batch (first batch started to stink) started using again 3-5 days ago, plant depending, and feel like I can definitely see a difference already. Could be in my head? Taller Kāne-Lono is straight fruit sweet yummy smell, shorter one is going in a much more stinky pungent foul direction with a similar fruity smell behind that. These are sugar leaf rubs. The little lemon bush is still stem rub, two weeks we’ll see what she’s really about. Did I mention how fun this is? :yum: Can’t wait until I’m doing this with plants I chose to breed :wink:.

I decided to switch to 11-13 for now, last night was the first with the change in effect.

13 Likes

Nice variety of buds and plants man, looking great
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you! These mid flower fems and the Kāne-Lono are the last of my questionable genetics I’ll be running. Gonna try to step it up here. Got my one year growing anniversary coming up in July.

6 Likes

Congrats on the one year, and grabbing some different Genetics to play with
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

So I’m sitting here realizing it’s gonna be too long before I can drop what I want. While I wait I’m gonna play around with the Bruce banner (ilgm) x Godberry (FOS). 11 beans dropped 8:45 am. Not gonna grow all of these. I am gonna do a mini selection process. I’ve only grown two of these banners but both have been the frostiest plant amongst their respective peers. I think a heavy indica influence will pair with it nicely. Make it more manageable.

At what point do you guys entertain culling. Slow germ? Week after sprout?

8 Likes

I love what you do! So pretty and great pictures.

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you my brother, you are far too kind :wink:

Btw y’all suckered me back in and I bought a different handheld microscope. See if I can get this one to work, should be here today.

3 Likes

I just got one in yesterday @DougDawson suggested =)
Let me know how you like yours!!

2 Likes

2:30 pm only 4 floaters left. Good enough. Transfered to paper towel until they crack. Blurple being used for heat source. Made myself a little clone zone. Does the rh of the box matter at all with the bubble setup? @Floyd

10 Likes

Nope, mine just sits on a desk in an open room uncovered.

3 Likes

I see you start your beans on top of your led !

Nice :+1: some do get too hot

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I bet! My flower light would cook them real quick. This pretty low powered and only veg switch on. That said it still dries them out pretty fast. I literally out them up there swimming and they are good for a couple hours.

2 Likes

Definitely liking this microscope better than the last.

10 Likes

Which one did you snag? Mines button for snapping pictures has not worked yet.

2 Likes

Are you trying to do it on Android or iphone? It’s not gonna work. That’s main reason I returned first one.

I got this. Bought it yesterday here today. Works with android

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07DVFBVPF?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

4 Likes

Android !! I had one working very well but the light stopped working lol.

2 Likes

That sucks, it’s only been a day and all but I’d recommend this one. Sturdy. Stands actually solid and heavy. I have unsteady hands and played with it for like 5 minutes. In sure someone else could get VERY good pictures with it.

Baby update:
7 days ago
48d2a39dece8df9c60687278b434ac2c21d336ee_2_375x500 71152a057fb05bdfbb2345fd907d5c0cc0be845f_2_666x500

Today

Coming along nicely, the twang x motor breath should explode and show me sex any day. They are pretty intriguing. Very sticky stem rub on one and definitely a prelude to some funk on the nose for both. Looks like they will be colorful plants too. I was supposed to be updating these on Instagram…but it turns out I hate that shit. I am taking pictures and notes though. If you find this somehow I’m gonna hit you up with a report! These were bred by and can be purchased from, I believe, the happy seed.

12 Likes

Motor breath!! Only tried some badder in that strain. Flower wise tried the relative CHEM DOG =)

Loving your girls!

3 Likes