Eagles' Nest

Ty! I’m not sure I have ever tried either. The only strains I know I’ve tried are ones I grew, lol. I have several things with chem d lineage growing or in the jar. I’m gonna stink the wife out :skunk:! Claim my territory. My tent is too damn fruity right now. Don’t get me wrong though, it smells outrageously strong and good in there…but I like the funk!

7 Likes

Yes stink it on out brother!

2 Likes

Very nice. @Eagles009 . @MoBilly yes good reads.

2 Likes

Funny. But so true. They have their stash. Lol

1 Like

Potted up 8 days ago, watered in, chilling since.
546b5cd0c47cf4afc1a7cf7ead0247428056a7ab_2_666x500 d3d9ef22b18b70719d0514c07097c46da7dccd96_2_666x500

Today

16 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck: That second one had me double look. It looked blue because of the light

3 Likes

I wish! I think I’ve seen every color these things have to offer; red, purple, pink, yellow, black, brown :yum:, but no blue yet.

In other news, I flushed the gb x bb seeds. Forget zagging, we’ll zig. Dropped 3 purple poison cookies #7 by baked beans, 3 Eutierria (UBC chemo x Mac stomper), 3 god’s Mac, and 2 blue lights (blueberry x northern lights) at 8:30 pm yesterday.

The Eutierria was made by @DannyTerpintine . Thank you for getting these into Doug’s hands for him to disperse!

So far 2 blue lights, 2 Eutierria, 1 god’s Mac cracked and planted

7 Likes

What you use of fertilizer?

3 Likes

3 part dry nutrient regimen, jacks 321.

6 Likes

Nice, sounds like some fun strains! I’ll be watching! :v:

4 Likes

Some photos from today. Gave younger Kāne-Lono her post-stretch haircut. Everybody looking good.

13 Likes

Man! They look great bro!

1 Like

I’m in love!!! That name as well, takes me back to the Mortal Kombat days for some reason!!

1 Like

Thank you brother!

@HappyGoLucky21 thanks man, the plants might turn out to be shit (doubt it) but I’m pretty happy with the name nonetheless :rofl:. I loved me some mortal combat! I made a finish him joke like last week. Got crickets from the kids.

5 Likes

2.5 days since seeds hit water. We have 4 babies above ground with helmets knocked off: 2 Blue Lights, 1 God’s Mac, 1 Eutierria. Still waiting for 1 god’s Mac and 2 ppc to pop. If nothing by tomorrow morning I will drop replacements.

Edit: second Eutierria popped in the last half-hour, 5 babies up. The tooth scraper thing is great for plucking helmets off.

12 Likes

3 days since germ started. All 3 Eutierria above ground, both blue lights, one god’s Mac, one purple poison cookies.

The other 2 god’s Mac have been planted. Dropped 2 replacements for the ppc, if I don’t have action in 72 hours it’s most likely not happening…IME

7 Likes

K-L coming along nicely…2 weeks post stretch? I dont know I forget.

Maybe I’m biased but these have to be the most pleasant smelling weed I’ve grown…smelled ever? They smell crazy good. Like some fruit we haven’t discovered yet. Not super surprised because the pineapple express smelled really fkn good…not like pineapples though. I was hoping for more of the diesel smell from the godberry but I still have hopes for the third, she’s less pungent as of now but definitely funkier.

11 Likes

Twang x motor breath. rather slow vegging plants. They went 11 days without being touched after transplant. Watered today (they weren’t dry but I like to keep them nice and moist). One month old. No sign of sex. They stink, one more than the other. May just throw these in the flower tent today but I’ll try to be patient. If I had to guess, I’d say the one on the left is male, look at him pushing vertically like he’s planning on dropping a load on everybody. Then the right looks like she’s bushing out nice and even so as to catch as much as possible. I’m pretty excited to see what these bring in flower.

The twang x Jackie O outgrowing their current accomodations. More vigorous cross in veg.

9 Likes

Holy Macaroni!! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Lol

@DougDawson I put some of that pollen to work today. Dusted one branch each of the two, 2 week K-Ls. I took more precautions this time to avoid accidental pollination. Garbage bags put over the plants. Moved them to the shower. Dusted one branch each. Plan to hose them off around 2:45 then put them back. 4 hours long enough?

That’s a lot of pollen bro. I’ll be able to do like…25 more plants :rofl:.

11 Likes