Eagles' Nest

Oh wow thats awesome! I would try the soil and also wont sleep on those pouches for the dirt. Had them ordered last time you told me about them. Just gave up after two weeks lol. Ill get them on order before my break cough cough . =)

1 Like

Day 3.
Eutierria

God’s Mac

Blue Lights

Purple poison cookies

10 Likes

Looks like black widow will be first of the fems to finish. Maybe 2 weeks. Haven’t looked at trichs yet, prob next week. No nanners, smells dank (no fruity BS here :yum:), very very dense nugs…tiny nugs, small plant, slow veg. If it smokes like it smells and doesn’t shoot nanners in the next 2 weeks I retract some of the previous hate.

Somebody flipped the switch last night on gelatos color. Also smells dank and funky as hell, honestly just like the first one I grew. Know it will smoke nice :grin:

The lemon skunky KL is starting to smell like the other 2. I’ll kill the clones.

Cute little bush, MB x twang, more calyxes, no pistils yet.

Stretchy KL. Nice and frosty, big ass baby nugs. Strong smell. Nice plant so far but the stretch was absurd.

14 Likes

End day 5 / beginning day 6.

Eutierria

Gods Mac

Blue Lights

Purple poison cookies

12 Likes

Awe babies :baby:

1 Like

So, when are you putting up the 2,000 square ft greenhouse brother? It’s looking like a good idea for sure! :joy::wink:

1 Like

When I finish training this bamboo around my whole back perimeter.

Have a 30 ft fence.

10 Likes

Outstanding!

2 Likes

Some photos from today.

18 Likes

Man, those are PUURDY! :man_farmer:
I bet it really smells great when you open up. :slight_smile:
My wife calls it her “aroma therapy”.

4 Likes

Smells fkn delicious. I will be more happy when it smells funky again but hey. Things could be worse. The smell is certainly intoxicating. You have some of the pe x gb right? Grow one just for the smell :wink:. If fruity does it for you.

4 Likes

Yep. I have the ones you sent me.

Oh how things change. :laughing:
I rather like that berry flavor. My CBD Ratio that I grew out has the smell of, almost, blueberry and a hint of pine. It goes well with almost any of my other stash.

1 Like

I’m still not a big fan of the PE. I’ve barely touched that poor jar. This cross is gonna be better than that parent. All 3 smell strong and are frosting up way earlier than that pe did. This not much like berry but like some tropical fruit mashup. I think if you took some sour gummy bears and blended em up in fruit juice. That’s what these plants smell like. Imma have to try it and compare :rofl:.

2 Likes

The godberry jar and the Skywalker jar are running on fumes…somebody should probably try that cross out.
I have plenty of them…just saying.

Yep. You told me to holler when I am ready. I plan to drop some seeds in about three weeks. I have that one listed on the top. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The swog x gb?

I don’t have my list at hand. What was the cross that you got that you said nobody else has ever grown out? My memory sucks. I have to have it in front of me anymore.

1 Like

Ah, that’s the blueberry cookies x gb. And that is still true only me and you have them and I haven’t touched mine.

The Skywalker is out there. But I think potentially very worth growing.

1 Like

I am getting ahead of myself. So far so good. But I could be crying about nanners and saying they are all trash at some point in the near future.

You never know until the jar stabilizes
If you don’t mind, that Skywalker X GB is sounding better and better the more I talk about it with the wife.
If you’ll send it, I’ll grow it right beside the GB x Bl Cookies.
I’ll give it my best shot bro.
:v:

1 Like