Eagles' Nest

Potted up 7 days ago

Today: can’t make them all totally happy as far as light demands. But other than that going well. I forgot to water them yesterday. They didn’t mind. When roots are fully established I will have to be more cognizant

8 Likes

Very nice harvest and beautiful plants

2 Likes

Thank you my friend and thanks for having a look. I am quite pleased with the youngins. I’ll reserve judgment on the harvest. They look and smell good but I really only care how they smoke :wink:

5 Likes

Lol right doesn’t matter if it’s the most beautiful plant you ever grew if the smoke is the worst you ever had

4 Likes

Looking good! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks, yeah this isn’t so hard. I must have had some really toxic coco before. If I’m gonna be honest I consciously decided not to buffer soak the coco because I will be giving cal mag all the time anyway, but then I forgot to even rinse it. Seller said it’s pre-rinsed twice. Believable.

5 Likes

I don’t rinse mine. Soak in PH,ed water with weak nutes. Good to go.

4 Likes

Stood up today, day 1. Been watering this one daily, even before it sprouted, with full strength 321, great white, and 2ml cal mag. Just been using the same gallon the whole time. Testing to see if this works so I don’t have to mix a fresh gallon to pour a few 100mls. So far so good. Checked the other has a tap burrowing should be up soon.

11 Likes

Nice image!!! Congrats!

3 Likes

Man, your off and running again! There is no slowing you down, is there? lol
They look good man. :v: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, sir! I am encouraged with the baby. We gonna make this coco thing as little work as it can possibly be :wink:. I still don’t understand how the same formula and amount (nutrients) can work for seedling - flower???

4 Likes

Glad you’re the one doing it and not me. I’ll see how it goes for you first. lol
:thinking::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We have a second test subject. Been getting same treatment pre sprout.

Critical bilbo dry. 3 days. Wtf? Smells good. Tastes good. Whatever. That pre-trim joint got me high as fk. This one got trimmed and jarred right away. No screwing around.

16 Likes

I hear seeds hitting water from here!

3 Likes

Someone said the Eagle has landed. Lol . Nice beans.

2 Likes

He has some nice pictures.

2 Likes

Ive got no space for these I’m afraid. They are available to anybody who has room for em. Still have those godberry crosses too. My three pe x God berry are all frosty, stinky, and showing nice color. And the pineapple express was the worst plant of the crosses. I know your good my friend just throwing it out there.

5 Likes

Damn man! That’s a nice report on the Critical Bilbo… did ya say seeds?!?:boom::v:t3::boom:

3 Likes

I’ve got the critical bilbo and black widow I could get on the way if your ready to get something down. I was gonna wait til I had the banner and gelato too to hit you up. Shoot me a pm if you want me to get the cb and bw x pb on the way.

#1 day 2

Day 3

#2 day 1

Day 2

Definitely have had sadder seedlings than these.

2 Likes