Eagles' Nest

What did you cross the godberry with? I’m interested in the godberry In general.

1 Like

The godberry is crossed to pineapple express, Bruce banner, black widow, Skywalker OG, and blueberry cookies I think. may be one or two I’m forgetting about. It was a Godberry female that threw late flower nanners. So you probably don’t want any of these beans :yum:.

2 Likes

Whyyy would the plant be so crewl. Lol

1 Like

Lol, tell me about it. I didn’t know what a nanner was then bam. Pollinates my whole tent. I really do believe there’s some dank to be found in there though. The godberry was legit 2 hit weed. Such a pretty plant too. I’ll tell you that it definitely improved frost, vigor, smell, and color of the pineapple express. I bet the Skywalker cross would put somebody on their arse.

3 Likes

Grow some out and if no nanners in them, make seeds and see how it all goes.

1 Like

I have the 3 pe going. Two dusted with PPP pollen from doug. No nanners yet. All 3 way nicer than the pe mom was. If I didn’t have a plant count I’d be growing more of them just because I liked the godberry so much. Dankest, sour/funky shit ive grown.

3 Likes

No worries man… I was just being a dope… I’ll certainly wait… appreciate your generosity!

3 Likes

Nice. I hit some plants with ppp lately too. Gonna give most of them away. Might have around 30 ish seeds between 2 plants. Who knows. Waiting for the seeds to finish

2 Likes

Watering day, K-L 1 first up. Smell is so strong. 1 and 2 are stinkiest plants going. Trichs getting a nice cloud going. Couple more weeks, probably

K-L 2

Cookie land - frost off the charts. That black licorice smell I talked about awhile ago is prominent now. Can’t say i’ve ever smelled weed quite like it. I legit did like 7 sugar leaf rubs a minute ago on different fingers to be sure. I killed the clone I took for count reasons. But when I chop something else I might take another cut.

Bruce banner - looking just about ready to chop. Will come down within the week im sure.

Gelato - not the strongest smelling plant but my favorite smelling plant. Couple weeks on this slow girl yet.

Motor breath x twang - the one I flowered weeks ago and thought was female was not female. Thankfully this is a new feel :joy::joy:. This one IS female…and she smells awfully rank and interesting.

K-L 3 - love the look of this girl. Stinks like the other 2

15 Likes

Man, you have some beautiful buds there!
Yeah, I agree with you. Gelato smells amazing and tastes just as good. It’s my “go to” smoke.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m interested in trying a more prominent breeders gelato. I like what I have a lot but I’m curious what else is out there. As these K-L plants grow I’m more and more likely to drop more of these godberry beans. I really need one of the white widows to sprout. Think I have 7 left.

4 Likes

Day 23. Crushing this coco thing. Watering (feeding) every 3rd day. They don’t dry out at all in 3 days lol…think im way light on perlite. Whatever, it’s working and I don’t water every day. Winning.

Are these pistils growing out my stem???

7 Likes

That’s what it looks like to me. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Careful, if your not watering everyday I would make sure to get lots and lots of run off when you do. You don’t want salt build up.

3 Likes

Glad to see Cookieland is doing so well for you! Makes me a very proud papa! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Ten four, thanks for the heads up. Would this show in the plant as a pH issue? My nutes bring my water down so I guess I would be looking for low pH signs. Or would it show as an excess. I’m not measuring numbers of anything so I will have to wait for the plant to complain.

@Purple-N-Hairy I would be! For real, the terps on this plant are wicked right now. I hate black licorice. Couldn’t mistake that smell anywhere. It’s so obvious now, like a slap in the face. I’m gonna have my wife smell it and see if she says the same thing, without clueing her on what response I’m looking for.

4 Likes

Haha…well, a lot of people hate the smell of cat piss or road kill skunk or diesel fuel, but that doesn’t stop them from being drawn to weed with those aromas - and paying dearly for it!

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking about when smelling it. If peanut butter and meat are worth a grand. Why not black licorice. I think the draw is the identifiable comparison more than the scent. People would buy moth ball breath…:joy:

3 Likes

Salt build up can effect PH. Do you check your run off. If its way higher than what your putting in salts are building up.

2 Likes

Not currently. I could buy another meter. But I won’t unless I hit issues.

2 Likes