Eagles' Nest

@Bow4Buck right here my friend. Jacks and coco starts recently. Jacks and dirt before that.

As for the 5th week of flower? I dunno man, I just harvested 3 plants. 2 were green and healthy. The 3rd I starved on purpose.

2 Likes

Appreciate it. Yeah I certainly like the ease of use. Pretty sure its something on my end. I also know a couple others using it and have gorgeous plants. Then again they been growing 25 years, I’m in year 2. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

About where in the journal is the jack’s 321 and the dirt approximately

1 Like

Ongoing. Everything in flower and recently chopped is / was jacks and dirt. Only veggers are coco.

2 Likes

Perfect thanks.

1 Like

I’m by no means an expert. Started about a year ago. My plants were pretty damn ugly when I was using dyna gro and pH up / down. This is much easier. Weighing it was a minor hassle. Bought a set of measuring spoons and it literally couldn’t be any easier.

Agreed with the ease of use. I do a drain to waist water system in the basement. 30gal res tank only need to mix once a week or so.

1 Like

That’s nice! I considered something like that for a minute. But I can’t have all that water in my bedroom. If something went wrong…would be serious damage.

2 Likes

Yeah, worries me as well with water on the second floor. Thinking thats why.im still carrying it :thinking:

2 Likes

One week old :partying_face::tada:

6 days old

Weird second set on the 6 day old. Betting it just grows out of that business. Baby is greener than this morning. It lives? Godberry x white widow will be straight dank. Only viable seed off the whole plant. This is a weed fairy tale in the making. Watch it’ll be dead tomorrow :joy:

12 Likes

Watering day again. Everybody looking good.

13 Likes

You are right bro. Looking choice!

2 Likes

Thank you!

The KL1 main cola is FAT, by my short veg small plant standards. KL3 is a beaut. Cut down to ten hours light today. Gonna encourage the flower tent to finish up here and make room for a little something :wink:. Cookie land has an even stronger straight up black licorice scent. It finally decided what it wants to be, and it chooses this :roll_eyes::rofl:.
Edit: motor breath x twang bounced back like they always do. Two minor cracks on four bends. No support no honey. No need. No reason you can’t supercrop in flower, I’ve done it at all stages of the above.
Pictures:

16 Likes

Sorry to hear about that licorice smell. I hate that smell and taste of that black nasty.
People that like it would probably pay big for it though.
I don’t recall hearing of another strain possessing that stink. Have you?

4 Likes

Nope, I was talking about that with its creator. I think it’s a cool find even though I likewise hate that smell / taste lol.

4 Likes

I’m betting that they’d love to have you re-veg and pollinate with some back breeding from the same strain.
Could you imagine crossing it with Vietnamese Black! You might end up with a black, Black Licorice strain!

5 Likes

Beautiful garden man :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I don’t have a good group shot from 7 days ago. But I think they like the coco. And don’t much care about every 3rd / 4th day waterings. I’m probably super light on perlite though. Maybe half a bag into a tub full of coco was not precise enough on the measurement. I bought another giant bag. Not seeing a reason to act further.

7/3

7/10

Babies are still good.

One purple poison cookies showed male, grew a fat old stick and ball right out of the main stem, halfway between nodes. I dropped my phone in the tub and it wasn’t working at the time, so no pictures, but it was pretty cool. He’s no longer with us, :sob:

9 Likes

Interesting! Right out of the stem, between nodes? Cool.

1 Like

Yeah big and pronounced too lol. Like bam here I am. Where the ladies at!

2 Likes