Eagles' Nest

That’s a wrap for KL 1/2 and gelato. H2o2 bath, rinse, hang dry, then into the empty tent for dry. No bananas, no trouble.

I’m gonna be smoking my own strain that no one else has ever smoked in 5-7 days. That’s pretty freaking cool :sunglasses:. I gotta say my plants are stinkier and frostier than the gelato they were chopped with :grin:. All I smell is obnoxious fkn fruit smell :joy:.

16 Likes

Looking good, nice mix of varieties. Excited to see the bps x womo babies popping up strong!

Whose work is the spacedude in the straw diesel cross? That sounds interesting

3 Likes

I’m going to have to try this rinsing on my next run!

2 Likes

I believe it is a stud male space queen bred by bc growers associations’ Vic high. That’s just what I found on Google on a few different sites. I’ll assume it’s true. Then subcool did the strawberry diesel cross.

2 Likes

That was awesome catching up on your journal everything is looking phenomenal and congrats on the harvest of your own personal strain :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

They call it a bud wash. You can Google a video by Jorge Cervantes that’s where I picked it up. I don’t make a big thing out of it. Some water, half a bottle of h2o2. Hold the plants under for a minute. Slosh em about. Be amazed at all the oily crud that comes off.

Ty @Cratix

3 Likes

Another day, weirdo wants to live. Bps x womo got a boost today because they are some stretchy little suckers. Everybody looks good!

9 Likes

They are stretchy lil boogers! Can’t wait to watch these beauts chug along!

2 Likes

They may be stretchy buy they are standing straight. That sounds like strong stemage to me.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah they are sturdy, perky, looking great. I slacked, should have boosted them yesterday. I saw them starting to stretch and just said meh. :joy:

1 Like

@catapult Little update on the bps x womo. I culled the freak, it just wouldn’t grow passed the first set of leaves. Then my hygrometer fell and broke ones neck :sob:. Because I had to spike rh for emergency rehab on some other plants.

But, we killed the stretch with the boost and the three I have left look great. Little twin is still kicking. They will be potted up soon as my coco arrives. They need it bad :yum:

Love the vigor and early branching!

And some other stuff.

Just waiting on pollen from the male Subcool strawberry diesel x spacedude. That male, in day 2 of flower, is the most interesting plant I have smelled. Very exciting :grin:. Gonna have to do some reading on pollen preservation.

14 Likes

Here’s a sister I have out back. This is the sativa skunk leaning side that I am hunting!

Cheers!

10 Likes

They look good my friend. I love them fat leaves!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Oh, she looks nice! I don’t trust early leaves I’ll have to wait and see what I get.

@MoBilly I hear you brother. I wasn’t planning on making seeds with these but a few weeks ago they started stinking up my veg tent something wicked…then they end up being male and female. Meant to be. They do have an appealing look about them, and they stink, and the preservation angle with the deceased breeder. Just made sense.

7 Likes

Absolute sense to me man. Meant to be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my coco in today and potted up those bps x womo.

I can’t decide what to drop next. I need a weed seed dart board.

11 Likes

Maybe I’m weird but I might like vegging plants better than flowering ones these days. No matter how nice and stinky the flowers are, that’s what I’m getting. No more mystery.

Veggers are just so pristine green and full of potential.

This run is chem / skunk. The fruity buck stops here!

I planted three godberry x Skywalker OG last night.

Think I might send some choc. Marshmallows by exoctic genetix into the drink next. They sound pretty good.

8 Likes

Skunk and Chem say no more :wink: .

1 Like

I’m dipping back into the fruit with the next two strains because the wife likes em and I have a weird affinity for all my godberry offspring. The Kane lono is good smoke. Can’t wait to see what the Skywalker cross brings.
My little white widow x Godberry is in preflower and smells realllllly dank. Knew she would the white widow smelled like literal garbage.

But yeah, I definitely am gonna savor this run.

3 Likes

Still got my widows in jars but has a berry smell :thinking:.
God all those sound amazingly good! Looking forward to see the progress.

1 Like