Eagles' Nest

Yeah I’ve heard such different reports from the same strains I think there’s a lot of variation not just seed to seed but breeder to breeder as well.

2 Likes

Everybody looking happy this morning.

He be like, dad fix this.

10 Likes

That tent will be way overgrown in about a month. Good growing.

1 Like

Haha I’d be happy to get 2 weeks. I have more room we can spread into. I like how cheap and compact I can veg quite a few plants for awhile though.

And thanks!

1 Like

I’ve been following your interesting grow, you’ve got me thinking in new directions.

I have a question:
Those larger bags you up-bagged to, what size are they? The material appears to be very different vs the smaller.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

They are advertised as “one gallon” bags. I find them to be about double the size of my “one gallon” fabric pots. They are very different material. The little bags are like fabric. The big ones are like thin plastic.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BAZGKNA?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

They are quite sturdy. I’ve sexed a few males and reused the bags. Just so I didn’t have to make new holes in a new bag :joy:

Edit: come to think of it I actually went to harvest on a few of the dirt plants I started the bags with. Reused those bags after ~4 months.

6 Likes

OK, thanks. They sure are cheap enough! :+1:
I recently read BOG’s ‘Bonanza of Green’ and I’m thinking of replicating his protocol to try it out. That will solve the container question.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Some new babies. All 5 up. We’ll see about that weird albino one.
Godberry x Skywalker

Pinkleberry x cookie land

13 Likes

The force is strong in these little ones, lol.

5 Likes

I have no doubt! I’m excited for these little guys. Both of the parent strains were my favorite jar for a period of time. Let’s see what they make mashed together!

Call it, the force? That’s probably taken but if I dont look I can claim ignorance :yum:

3 Likes

Babies looking happy!! :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

That was some crazy timing. I was coming on here to drop a baby update. The 3 stretchy little guys are God’s Sky. They are reaching for it too. Shorties are PB x cookie land. Pretty wild how two strains of the same plant can have such different light requirements. These were not a good match lol.

14 Likes

If you plan to run them together you’re going to have to do some inventive leveling to get a level canopy.
BTW, love the name!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Haha you should :yum:

We will see what happens but I wouldn’t be shocked if none of these made it to flower. Except those clones. I want those.

I’m kind of in a weird spot I want more plants growing but I need to space a sensi run somewhere soon. I made sure to drop beans I wouldn’t mind culling. Don’t get me wrong I really want to grow the God’s Sky…but I have more beans :wink:

They are looking really vigorous out the gate. All three strong, big, fast growing.

5 Likes

I do like to grow bags that you use. How come I always hit something this old. Lol

1 Like

Bam bam. Damn it man!

1 Like

Lol poor eagles nest all abandoned and full of :spider::spider_web:

You talking about the little mesh bags or the bigger white ones. I really like both. Let’s me cram the plants in.

3 Likes

Yes. Your funny.

Hey brother,
How are those stretchy Gods’ Sky doing? I just had to prop up my little sprout. I’m hesitate to raise the light intensity much more. The little thing is definitely reaching for it though!

2 Likes