Eagles' Nest

They are good man! Tough little suckers. I didn’t treat them very well and never potted up. They went long periods without food and got very dry on a couple occasions. They took it like champs but are naturally quite stunted. All 3 started to show sex so I sent them into flower yesterday. Probably be like an ounce between the 3 of them lol but I’ll get to see the buds.

I have a GB x WW a few weeks into flower. I’ll have to take some pictures of her.

4 Likes

My Skywalker was a runt of a plant but dang she had some tight packed buds! I wonder if it’s the Skywalker that brings the dwarfism into this cross. I haven’t seen examples of Sw other than mine.

1 Like

I don’t know. I do think I’m entirely responsible for their stature. They spent like 4 weeks in the little bags in coco and a good bit of that I wasn’t even feeding them. Was gonna cull but changed my mind.

1 Like

Well mine has a good start, if a little stretchy, so we shall see. These plants are the only 6 I have to worry about. They will get the love. :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

I have no doubt you will get whatever good is in there to shine through!

I really liked the Skywalker og bud.

I’m excited to see what the cross brings. So I got 3/3 girls on the pe cross and 3/3 girls on the gods sky. I like your odds at a fem. The black widow went 1/1 male

2 Likes

Well, we’re starting out right close on timing so it’ll be interesting. Fingers crossed for a female! Wow I haven’t said that since high school. lol

1 Like

I just dropped 5 strawberry diesel x space dude f2s, one x blue lights, one x gods Mac, and 2 strawberry glue cakes. Gonna be a strawberry fiesta!

3 Likes

Man, I’d love to sit around your campfire and try a little this and a little that. I’m talking about having a strain off. Mine vs yours. Hit for hit, last one that can stand by themselves wins!!!
:laughing:

3 Likes

I see disaster of bliss up ahead!!! :rofl: :hugs:

3 Likes

Man that sounds nice!

Would you believe I have never smoked my tree with anybody? Only opinions I’ve gotten on it are me and the wife. We don’t really need any more opinions but it would be nice to smoke somebody out and smile inside when they go “damn that’s some good weed!”

5 Likes

It would be a BLAST worthy of trying to remember!!!

2 Likes

Hello man, I stayed away, the strawberry party is going to be tasty… I’ll honor … Same situation here, me and the wife tasting the flowers. Plus, I buy cannabis on the black market to present to friends. Otherwise, the matter is blown… hug

3 Likes

Hey brother. How goes the grow?

1 Like

Going good my friend. Got some almost five week olds getting big in the 4x4

The OG creations flowering away in the little tent.

Couple babies under ground. Couple things revegging. You know :wink:

Recent harvest in the bong :grin:

10 Likes

A while back I was going to share some Sour Diesel x Skunk #18 with you.
We never got that but I do have some BOG Sour Bluetooth and some Extreme Skunk seeds that I would share. Corey sent both strains to me.
Grow them both and blend them in a bowl or cross them. That sounds like a mix for sure. lol

Anyway. Their yours if you want. Rest assured that I will keep enough for my needs. lol

5 Likes

What’s up y’all. Let’s start this back up. Maybe.

Let’s start with the most recent to join the fold. Dropped two (strawberry diesel x space dude) x white cherry truffle last week.

Thurs.

Fri

Today

Ran out of part b so I’ve been playing around with dyna gro for a couple weeks. Giving these seedlings full dose foliage pro and mag pro. So far so good. I don’t have the kln and don’t like the pH effect of the pro tekt. But I don’t think either of those have significant nutritional value anyway. So yeah, full strengthish.

Tall plant with skinny leaves resembling the SD x SD. Short fatty looking like WCT.

9 Likes

I have some Afghan seeds that are taking for ever to come up. They are up but are slow.

1 Like

Sometimes those slow sluggish seedlings and veggers put out the best smoke. I don’t put a lot of stock in anything other than smell preflower. But a short veg time is kinda nice too

2 Likes

I do agree. I did drop a few more. The fogger fked me up. It burnt a few leaves. Not a big deal. I have see worse. I should have had the lights off. I did do some of my older seeds. Chocolates. Tina. iMac and lipgloss. PP seeds.

1 Like

Had one that balled up on me. Not sure what seeds they where. Not to much worried.

1 Like