Eagles' Nest

Nice babies. You went with cups? No little bags handy?

1 Like

Lol man I’m not even sure what I’m doing here. Think I just got in a solo cup groove from that challenge. Didn’t really put any thought into it that I can remember. Just grabbed something and filled it with coco I guess :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s 86 ways to skin a cat. Don’t ask how I know.
What works, works.
:wink:

2 Likes

Definitely, I’ve been really impressed with dyna grow veg regimen the past couple weeks. Maybe I was just bad at growing when I was using this stuff. Works just fine without me screwing it up.

2 Likes

I need that t-shirt.
:thinking:

2 Likes

I was reviewing photos from a couple of my early grows…
I kept saying to myself, “over watered, potassium deficiency, light burn…” :v: :joy:

I realized some progress has been made… :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Lol I was thinking the same thing recently. I don’t dare go look at those old pictures. I can’t suffer the shame :joy:. I’ll just enjoy the green plants of today.

3 Likes

@Gpaw and Eagles, you both are top growers in my opinion.
But yeah, I looked back at my first grow. There is no comparison. I’ve been watching you guys. Maybe some brilliance is rubbing off. lol

2 Likes

Thanks brother! As always, you are too kind :wink: but it’s appreciated.

Here’s a few shots of my dyna gro plants. Doing pretty okay for themselves. Some of them were kinda neglected…namely the late flowering former solo cups but whatever. They lived and are smelling dank :drooling_face:.

Few dudes hanging out in veg waiting on the females to mature a bit.

The ladies

Switched everybody but the seedlings back to Jacks today. That “experiment” will continue

Speaking of

9 Likes

:green_heart:

1 Like

Eagles, do I remember correct, that you said you wanted to find some God Bud seeds?

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words MoBilly!

I guess I’ve finally moved beyond “Just don’t kill them”.. :crossed_fingers: :grin:

Cheers
G

1 Like

I would say so! LOL
And I am no longer the “Plant Assassin”! :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nah man. Was not me. Dank genetics as that was a piece of the Godberry. But I’m not a fan of all the foxtail business. Although the WCT we’re all foxtails too and that’s also DANK. Maybe I’m looking at it wrong lol.

Ok, I just came across some while cataloging and thought I remembered something. lol
My memory is getting so bad. I hear pot helps though. I think I’ll take a hit and test that theory. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes and no…

Yes, your memory will improve… but you’ll forget why you were trying to remember… at least I do… :v: :joy:

Cheers
G

1 Like

I have a book around here somewhere about memory improvement. :thinking:

1 Like

:green_heart:

1 Like

Babies on day 5. Switched them to Jack’s today because I was too lazy to mix up the dyna gro just for them. Seeing no negative effect from full strength nutes of a different line has me rethinking some things I thought I knew about seedling feed strength.

9 Likes

I fine using jacks 20/20/20 from 200 ppm to 300 ppms is quite good for seedlings

2 Likes