Eagles' Nest

Amazing work buddy! Growing this stuff sure seems fun don’t it? :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely my favorite hobby currently. Saves me a lot of money too. And the weed is better :wink:

And ty

And y’all are way too freaking kind. Those plants are looking like a hot mess :yum:.

4 Likes

That sounds like a date I had one time.

2 Likes

Lol, sure dont miss dating.

2 Likes

Hot mess. I’m married. I don’t think I could handle going down that road. I joke about it. Would have to be a quickie. Lol No I could never do that

1 Like

Evened out the veg tent a bit. I am four plants short of my max. Means I should drop some beans. What should we grow? Maybe I’ll make a poll. Gotta get the jars out. Or maybe I just drop four pancakez and explore those a bit more. I really did like the one I had to kill off. The clone died too :sob:

9 Likes

Eagles was it you that grew out a gonuts seed from here?

I think my next run I’ll be growing some new stuff and I sort of want to try and pop one that’s not a dude. :clown_face:

1 Like

That was me. And I literally just smoked a joint of it like twenty minutes ago :wink:. Pretty purple buds. Vigorous, tall plant with dense pinecone nugs. Couple dome top flowers on her. Good smoke. Smells like peanut butter competing with a floral scent. Definitely worth growing.

3 Likes

Yeah I remember really liking that plant it vegged pretty nice. I bet one would get big in Coco/autopots

1 Like

That thing woulda definitely been huge if it wasn’t in a solo cup

3 Likes

Veggers looking better today.

13 Likes

Awesome pics brother. You always have a lot going on. Great fun to catch up on. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend. These gtr have some very nice color. Those pics under the grow light don’t do em justice. Alas they are too big and unruly so I have them tied to the tent and each other :rofl: so they aint moving. I will keep the clones in line so we can enjoy those properly.

1 Like

I too, like natural sunlight on plant. The colors don’t really pop that good. Even under full spectrum light. Can’t beat the sun for awesome pics.

4 Likes

Your right on there. The best I can get is through a tiny bathroom window with clouded privacy glass. But it’s still better than the tent or bathroom lights.

2 Likes

Looking pretty healthy these days. The WCT sd sd cross doesnt like the light still. But her neighbors neeeeeeed it. She will find refuge in flower tent soon enough.

New babies. “We” decided to go with AKBB bucket list x WCT. Expect some bangers here. 3 cracked so far less than 24 hours. Few months improved germ significantly here. I was getting like 1/10 last time I tried.

Flowers

13 Likes

Getting close.

1 Like

Yessir. I can’t wait. Gotta get me some sensi going. And these look like just the plants to fill the jars back up with.

2 Likes

Yea I’m in the same boat.

1 Like

My last two runs could have been better. I think I’ll do ok with this one. I need it. Lol

1 Like