Eagles' Nest

And that is why this place is invaluable. We get to see reports about things we “might” try before we give it a shot.
I have a problem, sometime, keeping it simple. I like experimentation. There’s no telling how much I’d spend on the newest great thing. lol That is if I had anything to spend, though, so I guess there’s that to curtail my spending. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Luckily I don’t have the time to be looking into the next great thing or experimentation right now. Fortunately, I spent time before playing around with lowest maintenance possible. So Im pretty set on keeping them afloat and sometimes happy with little intervention.

Next thing I’ll probably buy a new light. But I’m not seeing a huge need.

3 Likes

Awesomeness my friend the nest surly look amazing

2 Likes

Awesome growing @Eagles009

1 Like

Thank you my friend, other than the WCT that refused reveg I’m happy with everybody. I was looking forward to that smoke :rage::rofl:.

I’ll stop being lazy and plant those clones today. Maybe.

3 Likes

I just added some more fans today. I’ll run the small ones. I started getting warranties on them. I noticed they don’t have a problem taking them back. Your grow looks good as normal as usual. Lol are we normal I have no idea but I do like to name normal.

3 Likes

Thanks brother!

@Hemp good airflow is definitely a must in flower. Love my tower fan.

1 Like

Awesome jungle you have here @Eagles009 Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
Don’t see your tower fan… curiosity, does it put out, meaning does it take… approximately 45w? And do you keep it on 24/7? Thanks brother…
You got some Fantastic Beauties :seedling: :green_heart:
:hugs:

Is that a 4’ x 4’ tent? The bigger one I mean. Thanks.

1 Like

Ty ty!

The big tent is 4ft. x 4ft. x 80"

Yes tower fan stays on 24/7. It’s back behind the plant that is super cropped down. Boosted up to canopy level with paint cans.

Don’t know what it consumes power wise.

1 Like

It usually says on it, probably under. Thanks anyhow… Great plants :man_farmer:

1 Like

Start day five

11 Likes

They look perfect man. :+1:

2 Likes

They got their wings. Beauties.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. Might pluck that little one. Looks good but it’s a bit flimsy and clearly slower than the other three.

1 Like

Could be the only female… That would be my luck. lol

1 Like

No worries there. They are fem :wink:

1 Like

(strawberry diesel x space dude) x WCT. Still very happy with this plant. Getting her stretch on. Smells very dank. Maybe most like the seldom spoke of SD x SD male. He was a banger that didn’t get much exposure here. Was less interested in males at the time :rofl:.

14 Likes

Looking perfect, brother.

1 Like

14 Likes

18 Likes