Eagles' Nest

We been around for a few years now. I know 2 I think.

1 Like

Our crew. Funny.

1 Like

I’m not on here near as much anymore. I’ve been just dropping in to say hey for the most part. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@MoBilly @Eagles009 @HappyGoLucky21 @Hemp lol

2 Likes

I know. I understand. Don’t forget about me. Friends

2 Likes

One Love always

2 Likes

My BudBros!

3 Likes

Looks like (SD x SD) x WCT is done pushing vertically. Nice week one flower frost! Smells awesome.

Veggers got trained and watered.

11 Likes

12 Likes

That’s some eye candy bro. I’d like to see a closeup of the trichomes on those purple leaves (pic5). Some of the trichomes on my GDP were purple stemmed. It’s like the pigment on the leaves wicked up their stem. Looked cool. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks brother! I have seen that before in my tent. Very cool indeed! I would bet you anything that is occurring here. There plants are very very colorful. Persistent across all phenos at this point. The ugly leafy green STINKY one finally showed some color this week.

4 Likes

Some pictures of some stuff.

15 Likes

@Eagles009 Oh boy!! Love the pics, plants, buds, love everything!! Awesome!!
:pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Nice stuff! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Spectacular!!!

1 Like

hey bro wazup?

beautiful garden, and beautiful plants, congrats for your work.

If I’m not being a inconvenient, are those veg plants with N def or are they yellowed by the color temperature of the light?

1 Like

They look more yellow than they are because of the grow light…but they are also a little yellow. Not because of nitrogen though. Because the light intensity is too much as I needed to keep them short to stay in the 2x2x4

1 Like

Is the first picture of the little ones autos or photos?

1 Like

They were photos. But they are long gone.

1 Like

I chopped this plant months ago. 3-4 maybe? Whatever, awhile ago. As im shucking these lowers. I am not finding any green seeds at all. Few white ones. I wonder if and for how long the seeds kept maturing after chop. It was chopped before flower maturity. There must have been immature seeds. Especially at the bottom of the plant. But there aren’t any. Weird.

Never ceases to amaze me how many seeds come out of these plants. ~600 more to the jar I already have going :rofl:.

12 Likes