Eagles' Nest

8 Likes

My baby

This ridiculous thing

More clones and a cat piss

Roots going wild now!

Two days ago

14 Likes

Did some killing and some reorganizing. Everybody looking happy. Clones gonna live. Of they perk up in the first 24 hours they usually survive and root. No domes normal humidity. Not keeping this one. Cool watching it root though

Getting some WCT sour funk smell. But sweeter

Love these orange pistils against the purple buds

Sweet sativa weirdo

Flower tent stretch watch.

Perky clones

14 Likes

I really like the purple backdrop against the long lushes lashes (kinda sorta) of the pistils. The smell and the overall look of the plants as they go through their different stages is an absolute privilege to be a part of too, imo.

This baby was harvested on Friday and is currently laid out on a drying rack taking in some dark coolish air along with its sister whom I’m also so very proud of.

Yes, they could’ve been bigger and heavier in the “budstier” area but I’m not going to complain, instead I’m going to move forward and try not to make the same mistakes this next go round. Take any and ALL advice in careful consideration and just keep growing, just keep growing…:seedling:🪴

This is was my first indoor (grow in a tent) attempt since 2017, now I’m legal (still feels weird saying that)!

9 Likes

Purty as can be! Nice job!

3 Likes

19 Likes

Like the bottom picture. Things to come. Lol

3 Likes

I do like the potential of new young plants. Less of that feel here being clones…but I’m still happy to have them :wink:

3 Likes

My Sassy Cassie tester is really meeting expectations here! Super frosty girl. Stacking some fat nugs. Smells awesome! Six weeks I’ll be smoking my first, intentional creation.

14 Likes

…And she’s a beaut!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend.

I’m tempted to dust a couple lowers and make a spin off, Gassy Cassie :yum:. Think she will like that name less :rofl:

2 Likes

Brother, she’s a looker for sure! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks brother

She’s been my favorite plant since she was tiny. Just a tight, well structured little, stinky, vegger. She got a bit stretched in transition amongst the trees. Light too far away. So she’s a bit misleading in that regard. I love her more than ever now. SD x SD leaves. SD bud structure. WCT calyxes and fat trichs. SD sweet smell on the front with wct sour funk on the back end. A very fun one off grow on its own timing.

4 Likes

I’m so excited for the young flowering plants :grin:.

Looks like some very deep purple gonna come out from the sassy Cassie

Coming along

14 Likes

16 Likes

4/28

5/6

What a difference a week of proper treatment makes :yum:

Some flower color starting to show.

16 Likes

11 days ago

Today

Other photos I felt like taking

17 Likes

10 Likes

I’m a terrible judge of time. So I did some digging. This plant was flowered on 4/7 or 4/8. Putting us at day 31 or 32.

4/6 last shot I have of it with the veggers.

4/8 first shot of it with the flowering plants

4/11

4/12

4/16

4/20

4/26

5/1

5/6

5/9

Current guess is she will be ready around 8.5 weeks from flip.

9 Likes

Clones starting to bud up. Just about forming a nice even canopy…forget about the trees in the back. They die today :smiling_imp:. Closest guess to the amount gets a pack. Keep your eyes peeled this GTR F3 PG pheno is going to be one of the prettier plants…ever :yum:.

Couple of royal limes hatched today, courtesy of @Senor_frijoles

11 Likes