Eagles' Nest

Hey brother! Do we get to see them hanging before we have to guess? lol
This is one I will be all over. :slight_smile:
Looking stellar BTW.
:+1:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend.

That can be arranged.

Also I’m not counting all these fricken seeds. We weigh couple sets of 50. Take the average. And do the math by the total weight.

As requested. A start anyway :yum:

11 Likes

Off to a fantastic start!
I’ll take a seat and join the show. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

These pics definitely show the size of these girls. Man, I’ll bet that’s gonna be a lot of beans!
:astonished:

2 Likes

Yeah :wink:. Im hesitant to even guess…

Less than six weeks from seed they were flipped. Crazy strain. Weren’t even suppose to get big lol

1 Like

Ahhh so green and healthy and spacious now.

That’s a wet plant by the way. Those of you who know, know wet plants look dull to the camera. That thing is a ridiculous shade of purple. No more photos of that though. We save that for the finished sensi product.

13 Likes

Damn!! A ridiculous insulting deep shade of purple!!! Wow!!! :face_with_monocle: :neutral_face: :flushed: :confused: :hugs:

@Eagles009 Damn!! A ridiculously insulting deep shade of purple!!! Wow!!! :face_with_monocle: :neutral_face: :flushed: :confused: :hugs:

Btw, did I mention Congrats!!!? :pray:

1 Like

That purple is stunning

2 Likes

It’s this one right here

Really the total package. Y’all probably wouldnt believe me if I told you the smell is probably it’s best quality. If this thing isn’t a “keeper” than I dunno what is.

@Abbbian thank you!

7 Likes

That’s some Royal Purple right there man! I’d almost have to re-veg her. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t you worry brother I have that clone in flower and another in veg :wink:

5 Likes

Weird how much these plants climb with budsets already forming. Buds forming from…maybe 3-4 days ago. Put on another six inches at least in that time.

Watch that sativa leaner on the far right put on another FOOT

9 Likes

Flowered on 4/27 or 4/28.

Call it day 15.

4/29

5/11

Y’all ready? These babies are gonna put on a show! I was sad about the state of them going into flower. But they came along nicely.

12 Likes

More photos…because I’m relaxing with the plants today.
@MoBilly that’s four big ones and a little one. One more little one coming down soon.

15 Likes

I love the bud on the leaf setup. And they are great quality photos too.

4 Likes

Thank you! I totally stole it from a picture I saw the other day. And I’m definitely digging the new phone. Best pictures I’ve been able to get so far.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t dare take photos with my phone. I’m too concerned about the geotags. Probably don’t need to be, but I am.

I use an old Nikon. It should take great photos, but I have no idea how to use it correctly. Probably needs a different lens than the one I have and I probably need to use different settings.

3 Likes

Lol I tried using my wife’s camera a few times. I couldn’t even get it turned on the first try. :crazy_face::rofl:. Took dog shit photos the other times. She takes AMAZING photos with the same camera. Definitely takes some knowledge or skill with those fancy expensive cameras. Well I don’t know if a grand is expensive for a camera. But that’s what it cost me to take bad pictures :rofl:

5 Likes

That sounds pretty much like my situation.

1 Like