Eagles' Nest

Dang bro! :astonished:
I think you have a lot of trimming ahead of you! What a haul. And I just can’t get over that dark, rich purple. What a showgirl!

5 Likes

Spectacular plants and that purple bud is exquisite.
Good job, @Eagles009

3 Likes

Yes you got to be careful I have accidentally posted a picture of myself. And a few other things by accident. I use an old phone. I just deleted everything on it you don’t set up Google. It works OK

2 Likes

I got a purple going. She is getting some colors in.

3 Likes

There is a way to disable that feature on your camera/phone

Paps

2 Likes

Lol…don’t remind me 🤦. I’ve been trying to not think about that. And thank you. She is a gem!

@BigMike55 thanks brother.

Couple nugs checked for peace of mind

Stinky

Sativa girl

12 Likes

Oh, I have it turned off. But ask me if I trust it…

2 Likes

Those things look like poison. Better send them to me for proper disposal. LOL

4 Likes

Ive got B+ mycellium 1 pint cake doing its thing in my coco/vermic casing right now as well as 1 1/2 pint cakes doing the same of Mazatapec “one of my personal fav’s” I also have 4 pints of PenisEnvy going right now. “Is that my ceiling breathing” :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! It’s been awhile since I’ve grown any. I’ll break them back out when I feel the need for a realignment…of sorts

1 Like

Lol, yeah they smell like poison too :yum:

My baby doing me proud.

14 Likes

someone spilled the sugar :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aye! I’m loving it :wink:. There’s no way she doesn’t look insane in four weeks…and smoke real nice-like

3 Likes

14 Likes

NEEEXXXXT!

Whats in the beer cups?

1 Like

Yessir and I’ve got like six slots open now too :grin:.

Those two are royal limes…from emerald mountain. Who have excellent customer service by the way.

8 Likes

The man is on fire. Damn bar tenders. Free beer tomorrow. Never today. Eagle is blowing it up. @HappyGoLucky21 whats going on with you two. Lol very nice gardening. Make sure to leave a tip!!!

1 Like

Got some new beans coming today. Yay!!! Some Father’s Day gifts lol. Yay? Funny.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Liking my new seedling routine. Doing it differently because my test babies got the Itis…in the cups :rage:. So I ripped them all out of the ground. Also running these at “too high” pH for coco. 6.4-6.5 I think. Ill check it next batch that doesn’t have great white. My contest has zero entries…be pretty easy to win :wink:.

Day five

Other stuff

Wall of pain.

12 Likes