Easiest to trim high potency strains

I just recently refreshed my veg area and got rid of a few cuts I’m either sick of or don’t really enjoy anymore and to also make room for some seeds I’ll be running looking for some new keepers. I realized all the cuts I tossed were a bitch to trim and that heavily weighed into my decision to toss them.

The GMO cut I have has been a mainstay in my garden for the past few years because even though the cut I have takes a full 12 weeks, it rewards you with a monster yield of beautiful, terpy, gassy nugs that are super easy to trim and are AAA top shelf in potency. Likewise with the Duct Tape cut I have, but that one is ready at 9 weeks on the dot.

What are some other popular strains that would be fairly easy to obtain by seed or cut that I could look into that “check all the boxes” including being easy to trim. I feel like at this point of my life my time is the most valuable thing I have so if I can save 2-3 hours trimming (my least favorite part of this hobby), I’m all for it. Any input is really appreciated!

12 Likes

I think tk fits your description nicely! A breeze to trim and potency to match.

5 Likes

Easiest to trim strains were never one of my criteria for growing any strains…but I guess you can try any Haze strain bromigo.

7 Likes

I have a motorbreath 15 clone that is pretty easy to trim. Good potency and a big gas flavor. Dookie Farms is where I got mine. He’s on Instagram.

4 Likes

Dos Si Dos is easy to trim 30% THC. It foxtails like a muthafucka :100: :fire: :peace_symbol: Anything with GSC in it will be high thc and a lot of times will foxtail, so trimming is easier.

9 Likes

Platinum kush mints was really easy to trim and so beautiful

3 Likes

Pure AK from Female Seeds has been the easiest to trim for me. The best bud to leaf ratio I’ve ever grown.

Photos are from a Google search and not mine. :v:

ak2_301905106

12 Likes

Arcata Trianwreck

1 Like