East coast strain

I’ve been racking my burnt brain in trying to find posts on a strain that has been discussed and shared.

If I remember right its origin might be Michigan maybe MOB?

I’ve been wanting it to add to my collection but for the life of me can’t recall who or what it’s called searching hasn’t turned up any info !
Thanks shiska

2 Likes

Thought MOB was Maines’s original(own) Blueberry…

1 Like

That could be it I remember discussions about it but never did any more investigating as to its origin!

Maine own blueberry what’s the scoop on it is it a fem strain or reg how hermi, mutent is it ? I’ve got Escobar’s blueberry project a mix of sativa indica crosses with some mutents to be had .

Also a grapefruit smelling tasting strain interests me as well ?

1 Like

Easy coast sour diesel? ECSD. That’s been discussed a few times but then again so have a lot of other strains :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks just throwing it out there I honestly don’t remember what strain it is but the mob is sounding like what it was .

1 Like

I am not sure, just know a bunch of folks are high on the strain.

You know Beachbud right??? He made “TRUCK” which is Trainwreck X MOB…
Gave some to Islay(you know him too I believe) who gifted some to me, and another friend in Vermont.

Here is 4 of them in Vermont pushing 9 feet tall.

I have the Truck…but not straight up MOB. Do not know anything more about it.

Hit up Beach or Islay…they have the scoop…:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thanks jetdro im definitely not short on strains just wanting to add to my seed stash of quality genetics , looking forward to receiving the preservation package arriving soon also a shout out to Sebring for hooking me up with some of his popular cbd strains into my collection .

Looking forward to a planned seed run to sort through the gems to be found adding to my mother collection .

Hoping to find Some heavy producers of quality craft smoke , strains that have been lost to the current hype strains out there today !

Nothing makes me feel better breaking out a cultivar that gets comments of wow I haven’t smoked this in years or better yet I’ve heard of it but never smoked it where did you find this one!

4 Likes

I have ecsd s1 that baked reality did.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in those if your offering ! Thanks shiska

Are you talking about Mother Of Berries or M.O.B?

2 Likes

I’m sorry I have onycd s1.

1 Like

There is also Mother Of All Bud…

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure now :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s Chem and Tres Dawg ? Ole Reynard
Mother of berry sounds interesting out of the 3 seedfinder lists .

That sounds more like stardawg v1-v4 one of these anyway.

MOB was Mother of Berries wasn’t it?

2 Likes

I believe Maine’s strain MOB is Mother of Berries

3 Likes

Main is home to mother of berries, aka mob I have one from fem seed going right now, I also have crosses to hazemans lapk I did. Adam Dunn sells feminized MOB seeds, I got them as freebies, super chunky but prone to pm and bud rot.

1 Like