Edibles recipes - what's your favourite?

That is solid 70’s ol’school!!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Literally the only difference was we squeezed the butter out a few times during the cook. Well, that and making jokes about using buddies mother’s or sister’s pantyhose… you know the shit.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Check out Diamond Delight Edibles on YouTube. Amazing stuff.

5 Likes

Hello! Can someone who has an easy pot brownie recipe share it with me? I want to make the brownies from the leaves and stems. I don’t know how much gramms of the leaves to use to make it hit very hard. And should i wait for the leaves to dry? (Sorry for the lot of questions, it’ll be my first time making )

3 Likes

Good question haven’t made the proverbial pot brownie yet but I’d guess 1/2 oz per pan of brownies… let’s see what others say guess depends how strjng the weed is my guess.

2 Likes

@monkeyman might have some insight on hire much to use heard he made a potent batch recently!

2 Likes

Here is the recipe for cookies that I made that is very strong, and I only used leaves (except to make the green dragon, however you could use trim or leaves to do that, also, as long as you added more dry leaf material to the everclear to compensate for the fact you aren’t using bud):

1. make some green dragon as per the recipe here:
    Not Just Another Tincture Thread

2. make some cannasugar as per the recipe in the thread listed above

3. take a ball jar full of dried leaves or trim (remove the stems) and decarb at 240 degrees for 40 minutes. Place the decarbed leaves back in to the ball jar and let sit in the freezer for 12 to 24 hours.

4. Take a pound of butter, and run it through a butter maker like this one two times, with a bit of water added, using 4 or 5 tablespoons of the dried and decarbed and frozen leaves from step 3.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WRMSDCM/

5. take the same butter you used in the step 4 and place it in to a double boiler. pack as much of the decarbed leaves a you can in to the butter, and double-boil it for 40 minutes. Strain the butter and weed through a strainer that has some cheesecloth doubled over in the strainer basket. After it has drained, firmly squeeze the remaining butter from the cheesecloth that is wrapped up with the weed butter inside of it (be careful not to tear the cheesecloth in the process).

6. place the butter in to the refrigerator and allow it to set up and separate from the water (5 or 6 hours or overnight).You should end up with anywhere from a half pound to 3/4 of a pound of butter.

7. run some MCT coconut oil through the butter maker just as you did in step 4, but don’t add any water to the oil.

8. Buy 2 boxes of Krusteaz Triple Chocolate cookie mix (or any mix that requires you to add 1 stick of butter) and pour it in a bowl
    https://www.krusteaz.com/products/cookies/triple-chocolate-chunk-cookie-mix

9. Add 3 tablespoons of sunflower lecithin powder to the cookie mix. Also add 3 or 4 tablespoons of cannasugar to the mix that you made in step 2

10. Add some coconut, pecans, walnuts, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg to the cookie mix, along with a cup and a half of flour.

11. add 2 eggs, imitation vanilla, 3 tablespoons of the green dragon you made in step 1, 3 tablespoons of MCT coconut oil you made in step 7 and all of the butter you made in steps 5-6.

12. mix all of the ingredients thoroughly (you may need to add more flour, judge for yourself - the dough shouldn’t be too wet, because you don’t want the cookies to spread out).

13. Roll out walnut-sized balls of the dough and press them down with a fork in a criss-cross pattern like you would with a peanut butter cookie (this should make approx 72 cookies).

14. Bake at 240 degrees for 75 to 85 minutes (calibrate your oven with a thermometer to make sure you don’t go over 240 degrees) Do not bake according to the directions on the box at a higher temperature for shorter time - the oven will degrade the thc if it gets over 240 degrees, so allow it to cook for a long time.

Normally, medibles do not have any effect on me at all, no matter how many I eat, but these cookies did get me quite buzzed.

7 Likes

Damn man that sounds delicious I can see it now publishing rights to the “Monkeyman edible cookbook” !

4 Likes

Majoun.
http://www.superluminal.com/cookbook/pudding_majoun.html

4 Likes

Damn that sounds good if all my shit gets to seed I’ll eat them fuckers and all thanks for sharing the recipe

2 Likes

some double chocolate chippies. ghiradelli 60% and canna-coco are the stars here. same recipe as above, just added a tablespoon or two of cocoa powder. overcooked by a tad, but still great, absolutely zero ‘green’ taste, just pure goodness.

6 Likes

got some trim and popcorn decarbing now. going to make butter and then make christmas treats to hand out to friends. plan on doing pb cups with some of the butter for the pb center and a gram of shrooms mixed into the chocolate outsides of each one. should be a big hit

5 Likes

I make infused chocolate and coconut oil then mix it with oatmeal and any other nuts, goji berry’s and raisin and smash it into the size of a baseball let set and dry it out and we call em goo balls. We picked it up from some folks at the festivals. They are so good, and super potent.

3 Likes

Ahhh I want some… Those sound like great Xmas goodies. Hopefully the shrooms are p.e. now those will pack a punch :smile: melted with a slight baked goodness

3 Likes

This method is massively underrated

2 Likes

Yes I strongly agree

2 Likes

Massively under loved thread here from just glancing at a couple posts. Bumped and bookmarked.

3 Likes

Don’t have a recipe to share, but my favorite edible is Rice Crispy Treats made with cannabutter. RCTreats have a LOT of butter in them so you have lots of room to make them strong, and they cut up into any size you need to get the dose right! Plus the cannabis flavor actually enhances the experience versus trying to overwhelm/hide the flavor like many chocolate/brownie recipes.

3 Likes

love the use of pantyhose…way neater than cheesecloth!!

1 Like

THIS is my thread :heart_eyes:

I posted a killer recipe for mounds bars in a different thread, super easy

I like making confections over baked goods as dosing, storage, and shelf life are a bit more reliable.

I have a new PB cup recipe that I’m gonna try out this weekend.

4 Likes

High as fuk on those peanut butter cups I was planning on making. They came out great!! Exactly like a Reeses. I ate one about a half hour before leaving work, it’s after dinner now and weeeeeeeeeee

Recipe:

ingredients:

2 tbsp butter combined with peanut butter powder to make a paste
1 cup of reduced fat peanut butter minus 2 tbsp
1/2 cup powdered sugar
dash of salt
milk chocolate
mini cupcake liners

Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips, mix it really well
Melt milk chocolate over a double boiler (I used two bags of milk chocolate chips)
Spoon a teaspoon of melted chocolate into about 40 mini cupcake liners and place on a cookie sheet
Tap the sheet to even out the chocolate in the bottom of the cupcake liners
Place in the fridge to set
While the bottom of the peanut butter cups are setting portion out the peanut butter filling into 1 tsp patties
Place patties in each cup and top with more melted chocolate
Tap the sheet to even out the chocolate
Let sit until the chocolate has cooled and set.

Here they are packaged up for sharing…I am not just free at last but also

Le Coq Fumant and up to no good :smiley:

9 Likes