Edibles recipes - what's your favourite?

Damn man that sounds delicious I can see it now publishing rights to the “Monkeyman edible cookbook” !

4 Likes

Majoun.
http://www.superluminal.com/cookbook/pudding_majoun.html

4 Likes

Damn that sounds good if all my shit gets to seed I’ll eat them fuckers and all thanks for sharing the recipe

2 Likes

some double chocolate chippies. ghiradelli 60% and canna-coco are the stars here. same recipe as above, just added a tablespoon or two of cocoa powder. overcooked by a tad, but still great, absolutely zero ‘green’ taste, just pure goodness.

6 Likes

got some trim and popcorn decarbing now. going to make butter and then make christmas treats to hand out to friends. plan on doing pb cups with some of the butter for the pb center and a gram of shrooms mixed into the chocolate outsides of each one. should be a big hit

5 Likes

I make infused chocolate and coconut oil then mix it with oatmeal and any other nuts, goji berry’s and raisin and smash it into the size of a baseball let set and dry it out and we call em goo balls. We picked it up from some folks at the festivals. They are so good, and super potent.

3 Likes

Ahhh I want some… Those sound like great Xmas goodies. Hopefully the shrooms are p.e. now those will pack a punch :smile: melted with a slight baked goodness

3 Likes

This method is massively underrated

2 Likes

Yes I strongly agree

2 Likes

Massively under loved thread here from just glancing at a couple posts. Bumped and bookmarked.

3 Likes

Don’t have a recipe to share, but my favorite edible is Rice Crispy Treats made with cannabutter. RCTreats have a LOT of butter in them so you have lots of room to make them strong, and they cut up into any size you need to get the dose right! Plus the cannabis flavor actually enhances the experience versus trying to overwhelm/hide the flavor like many chocolate/brownie recipes.

3 Likes

love the use of pantyhose…way neater than cheesecloth!!

1 Like

THIS is my thread :heart_eyes:

I posted a killer recipe for mounds bars in a different thread, super easy

I like making confections over baked goods as dosing, storage, and shelf life are a bit more reliable.

I have a new PB cup recipe that I’m gonna try out this weekend.

4 Likes

High as fuk on those peanut butter cups I was planning on making. They came out great!! Exactly like a Reeses. I ate one about a half hour before leaving work, it’s after dinner now and weeeeeeeeeee

Recipe:

ingredients:

2 tbsp butter combined with peanut butter powder to make a paste
1 cup of reduced fat peanut butter minus 2 tbsp
1/2 cup powdered sugar
dash of salt
milk chocolate
mini cupcake liners

Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips, mix it really well
Melt milk chocolate over a double boiler (I used two bags of milk chocolate chips)
Spoon a teaspoon of melted chocolate into about 40 mini cupcake liners and place on a cookie sheet
Tap the sheet to even out the chocolate in the bottom of the cupcake liners
Place in the fridge to set
While the bottom of the peanut butter cups are setting portion out the peanut butter filling into 1 tsp patties
Place patties in each cup and top with more melted chocolate
Tap the sheet to even out the chocolate
Let sit until the chocolate has cooled and set.

Here they are packaged up for sharing…I am not just free at last but also

Le Coq Fumant and up to no good :smiley:

9 Likes

What is 'canna" the butter or the chocolate?

3 Likes

The butter :slight_smile: extremely concentrated

2 Likes

Just curious will this type of lectin work? Wasn’t sure if granules work or if it needs to be the liquid

2 Likes

Yes I’ve used the granules in the past. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Sweet thats why I was wondering , couldn’t recall if I had ever seen if if had to be liquid or if the granules. Thanks dude

1 Like

If you have issues with the emulsion breaking grab a immersion blender to force it with sheer force. It can force clumps to break up and work with the rest without an annoying sieve stage.

This also works for gums when used in recipes and in all honesty if you want xanthan gum to work well a immersion blender/stick blender is desired otherwise clumps may form. It’s sheer thinning, so it helps to remove clumps and mix everything together evenly. If using xanthan gum use guar gum with it as well as lecithin to maintain even dosing per bite.

1 Like