ELG's Lost Garden

Well everything is dry and curing. The results are better than what I harvested before.

Black Lebanon by × SB

NYCD auto × SB

C99 × Mendo Breath

White cherry truffle f2

I’m happy with what I got, I’ll be happy to smoke the fruit of my “labor”. But it’s not like the stuff I used to smoke. From the small buds I sampled I’m not impressed with the potency but it’ll be good enough. At least I won’t be buying herb for a few weeks…

I’ll try hydro again for my next indoor run.

12 Likes

Can cannabis grow in the dark?

We can see colorless new growth and fresh pistils. This is after a bit less than 2 weeks.

Today I cleaned the tent and will be popping the guerrilla plants in the next few days.

5 Likes

Okay so for the guerrilla this year it’s going to 3 rounds of planting: auto-phot-auto. For the first batch of autos I germinated:

2 Zkittlez auto - Seedsman
2 Chem de la Chem auto - @BasementBeans
1 Lemon auto - Seedsman
1 Trizzler - @Mr.Sparkle

I hung them vertically above my led, after 1 day or 2 most showed roots. I think only one didn’t show its root.

The plan:

-Plant in 1gal pots.
-When roots are about to exit the pot, plant at the spot, digging a whole the size of the pot.
-Hope the plant isn’t stunted and the roots are capable of finding the way to the soil.

If it doesn’t work, I should have plants ready to replace them. This year the goal is a whole lot of weed, the more the better.

6 Likes

And we have 4 that broke out the soil.

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about your native soil but I’d go bigger than this.

2 Likes

@Foreigner The thing is I don’t want to transplant, I was thinking to just put the pot in the soil to let the roots go through the holes at the bottom. I don’t want to completely burry the pot. Would you just transplant them instead? Since they’re autos I’m afraid to shock them.

1 Like

I now know the reason why my plants grew balls…

The red light is coming from rh controller and was there the whole time…

2 Likes

If you’re worried about shock from transplanting, you can dig up the ground a bit and bury the pots halfway. If you decide to plant with the pot I recommend making several holes on the sides of the pots near the bottom.

3 Likes

Good to see that you identified a probable factor for the nanners on your past grow. You were just stress testing them unknowingly :smirk: lol

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Thanks, the holes on the side is nice idea! The plan was to bury them almost fully, so the roots are deeper so I can water less. The bottom of the pots already have some drainage holes, but 1 or 2 big hole on the lower sides of the pot will make me worry less.

Here’s a picture of the babies, they’re growing nice. We’re going to have a hot summer apparently, I’ll put the plants out when they have a bit more strength.

5 Likes

Here are the babies before some of them went out.

Since it was full moon and the biggest plant showed a root a the bottom of the pot, I put 2 of the strongest outside.
The chosen ones. Did someone order 2 fresh autos?

I brought some of this for protection and obviously forgot to apply it…

This one took a beating in my backpack and wasn’t even able to hold itself once I arrived at the spot. So put I little more soil to support the base. :crossed_fingers:

The spot of the first one there is literally a fucking elliptical machine 1 meter away from the plant in the middle of nature and the worst is that it wasn’t there last year. These people lifted the thing over a 7 feet fence In order to get it there. So I’m not going to get attached to this one. And on top of that’s it the hardest spot to get too. So yeah…

The other one I planted was okay, I think. I’m really hoping they make it, I won’t be able to take care of them.

6 Likes

These 2 already started flowering before I could take them out, so they will finish their life in the tent.

5 Likes

That is totally crazy.

Too bad you couldn’t get them outside before they started to flower.

3 Likes

How many nodes before the flowering started?

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe It was on the third or fourth.

2 Likes

Okay, time to grow some more weed.

I have room for 2 × 7gal fabric pots. I sill need to pop another seed. Hopefully, I get a female ABC that will go on the terrace. It’ll be my protest for my provincial government restricting personal grows.

8 Likes

One week earlier:

The auto at the easy spot is alive and looks not bad. The other should be similar, I’ll only know when I got to harvest because I’m not going back to that spot with the elliptical machine.

The 4 ABC sprouted. The Dosidos root was a bit yellow when I put it in soil, it’s probably not sprouting. I also have a Berry OG Kush that’s germed and a few others that hopefully will be coming out of the soil.

The autos that didn’t make it outside:

6 Likes

Oh well…

It’s okay though, this week I discovered they sell half a meter tall plants at the Indian reserve for like 20 bucks. I’ll get 1 or 2 and try to finish the season with them.

6 Likes

It’s finally time for a week off. Cheers everyone! :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

My fathers huge plants. They have such a prime spot.

He’s like: I started with 40 and only these survived.

8 Likes