ELG's Lost Garden

What’s good people of OG. You have finally found the lost garden, what took you so long? This will be my continuous grow thread for my indoor and outdoor growing journey, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Here is the Set up:

Tent: 2×4 AC Infinity

Medium: Promix herbs and veggies soil mix

Nutrients: Acti-Sol (chicken shit pellets) for roses and tomatoes mixed with Gaïa Green all purpose and bloom. This should be a nice combination.

Lights: 2 quantum boards(~65W each) from aliexpress.

Environment control: a tower fan, a humidifier and a dehumidifier, carbon filter with a cheap inline fan.

So I live in canada and the grow is inside a closet in a spare room. During the summer it can get up to 30°C without the tent. And in winter the room sits at 16°C, so the tent is going to be key if I want to grow during the winter.

I’ll be growing some autoflowers while I wait after the reversal project. Hopefully I won’t seed them too much, but that might be interesting. Anyways here are the first ones:

2 × Cherry brandy Auto Regular @Sebring
1 × NYC diesel Auto Feminized seedsman freebie
2 × JLO F3 Auto Regular @ReikoX

I germinate seeds in paper towel with tape water in a ziplock bag. This time I tried hanging the bag vertically on a tent bar above the light for some heat. They germinated really fast.
I forgot to take a picture of the JLO but after 24h they had 1-2cm tails, 24h more in soil and they were standing strong. Next day the cherry brandy were ready to go into soil too. The NYC diesel showed just the tip of it’s root and stopped… I put it in soil hoping for the best. All had a big ziplock on them with water sprayed inside.

JLO F3

37 Likes

In for the show!

1 Like

Good luck with your grow @ELG!

1 Like

Thank you @Tejas !

Here is everyone.

7 Likes

looking good! cant wait to see them grow up!

1 Like

JLO f3

Cherry brandy

NYC diesel

Tomorrow I am going to hunt some wild cannabis plants. As anyone come across wild cannabis in canada?

8 Likes

Went with a friend to an area known to have hemp that has escaped from local hemp fields. He abandoned right before we got to the last spot which had the most chances of having wild hemp. Ive been spending the last days searching for possible patches online and I found a few. I’m going to go visit them as soon as possible, before the end of the season hopefully.

I found signs of PM on the mother at the guerrilla spot 3 days ago. I went and harvested it because of the week of rain that is announced.

Before harvest

Will update the autos tonight :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

JLO f3

Cherry brandy

Also putting some cindervil×(RK67×diesel ryder) by @Oldtimerunderground in paper towel

9 Likes

Badass setup good luck man ! (YOU)

6 Likes

Those white spots are bug bite marks, probably from a white fly or leaf hopper.

5 Likes

Shit really, I even told myself that I could wait to see if it really was PM, but the rain scared me…

2 Likes

you should get a magnifying loupe or a microscope so you can do positive identification. I usually cut a sample then put it on the slide at 10x you can really see what it is, or isn’t.

2 Likes

Godspeed! Wishing you a grand yield indeed!

2 Likes

Just received today the one I ordered. Ill do that next time, I regret now that nice weather is announced for October. Thanks for the tip :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Seedlings reach the bottom of the cups so i transplanted them.

JLO f3

The last one didn’t have enough roots and all the soil crumbled away during the transplant leaving the seedling bare. Its kind of stunted a bit.

Cherry Brandy

Both have the same kind of leaf deformation.

The harvest.

9 Likes

All plants seem happy. Some started to lean a bit so I turned on the fan.

Cherry brandy

JLO f3

5 Likes

Okay time for an update.

The 2 JLO f3 are female.

The nicest Cherry brandy was a male, but the mutant appears to be female. The weird one looks like it will grow as if it was fimmed.

They are all showing sex pretty early, I’m thinking it could be because of my 12/12 light schedule.

I also put the 2 remaining NYC diesel fem autos in paper towel hung vertically. After ~48h

I prepared a 7 gallon fabric pot and planted both seeds. Then I realized I didn’t amend the soil. So i dug up the longest one but wasn’t able to find the other one… Now i’m thinking that i just should have let them sprout and feed them after they where stable. I should start focusing.

Seedling is lost somewhere there

6 Likes

JLO f3

Cherry brandy

NYC diesel

And guess who fu*king showed up! Good thing i watered the whole surface.

A little explaining:

All of them started in solo cups and were transplanted into 1 gal pots, for the rest of their lives, since I’m starting to think that the small pot + transplant forced the plants into flowering.

Only the NYCD were planted directly in the soil in a 7 gal fabric pot.

The cindervil×(RK67×diesel ryder) are still in the paper towel and are still hard. Ill put them in the old cherry brandy male pot.

The cherry brandy mutant is really funny. I want to kill it, but its female and its giving me like 4-5 tops.

5 Likes

That was fast! Where can I buy those seeds?!!!

2 Likes