Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

That cowboy toilet paper ! Rough and tough and don’t take shit off nobody.

4 Likes

I am going to try that this summer. Might turn into s BIG money saver. 🥸

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have an awesome weekend!

3 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen

Hope you’re on your way to feeling better, even if it takes longer than expected!

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony
Hope we all have a great day

7 Likes

Morning dude! You got good plans to kick off the weekend?

3 Likes

Morning homie! Hope your weekend is off to a better start than mine :crossed_fingers:t3: and you are feeling better as well

3 Likes

Slow moving here with no real plan :joy:

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you are having a great day! I’m stuck at a birthday party till 4pm. My daughter turned 8 today

9 Likes

Happy birthday to your little one bro! I hope she has an absolutely amazing day! @HighTilliDie

7 Likes

Happy Birthday to the kiddo!! :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

That’s a great place to be today!
Happy birthday :birthday::confetti_ball: to your daughter

3 Likes

Thanks guys I appreciate it and she said awe tell your friends I said thank you! We have her best friend over now for a play date just got home from the party

3 Likes

Watching a fascinating show called “secrets of water” on Gaiam. Really amazing

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a great start so far! Did a little bit of transplanting last night. These gelato 33s absolutely took off in a few day after I transplanted the first one I kinda forgot about the upstairs tent for a few days and then checked to see these monsters. There is also this SSDD that has been in the cloner for like a month idk what’s going on with it just doesn’t look happy and surely should of been rooted by now. I took 2 more clones of her just in case and stuck them in the cloner she’s the only thing left in there now

15 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope your all having a great day

8 Likes

Good morning guys! @Emeraldgreen @HighTilliDie

2 Likes

Good morning fam! There’s almost always one @HighTilliDie i hate it

4 Likes

Goodmorning everyone I hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday morning, I just had a big breakfast now I feel 100% ready for the day !

:fried_egg::coffee:

5 Likes

Late start! :flushed: hope you all enjoyed your day.
@MrGreenJeans thank you :pray:

15 Likes