Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 9.10.58 AM

1 Like

Morning guys,hope all is well. Diseases running rampant huh something knocked me down for the last couple weeks, still not completely right. @Emeraldgreen hope your on the mend!

1 Like

Good morning bro!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone hope your enjoying your day!
@bevestaldo @Kami @Hotrods_and_hounds. @TopShelfTrees1 @MoBilly @MrGreenJeans

6 Likes

Started some seeds up. Rotten pineapple @Cartwright, mango madness inhouse, lemon g x og kush 707 speakeasy, and sour diesel x kush cleaner. Got a bunch more I wanna start but I’m content at the moment . Just seeing them start and knowing I gotta take care of them definitely turns me into a different person haha

4 Likes

Morning dude! How’s the day kicking for ya so far?

4 Likes

That’s very cool, thanks for making room for the rotten in your garden. I’ve got some finishing pics, can put up later on :wink:

4 Likes

Me too! I’ll be giving auto-flower plants a try for the first time.

I’ve got two Bessiecake and two Poundcake seeds from @going2fast soaking in wet paper towels warmed by an old Internet router. (I keep my house cold enough during the winter that seeds might never germinate without that help. :smile: )

I’ll be documenting this grow on my thread, but I only post to it sporadically.

2 Likes

Nice! I know my house is freezing when it’s 15 outside. They sprouted right up within 3 days. Waiting on another 10 cups then going to keep em going. Tis the season to Johnny Appleseed the country haha

2 Likes

I’d be right there popping if I wasn’t already so overgrown!

1 Like

I took some time off after my last grow and regret it terribly but it’s fun starting a bunch of seeds regardless

Got seeds coming up also, pretty excited about this year’s grow, BOG bubble and Copa project 25. Really interested to see how the Copa stuff turns out. Put 4 Bog Bubble beans into soak and have 3 up so far 1 slacker, put 4 project 25 in to soak and have 2 up but the other 2 might be above soil today

4 Likes

Hows your day going @Emeraldgreen, what do you Have in the garden?

1 Like

I’ve got a bunch of stuff I’ve vegged for the season and an f2 project I flipped on the 17th.
Clones:
Papaya bomb
Gush mints
Dior
Tropicana cookie
Government oasis
G42 jealousy cross
Permanent marker
Redline rainbird cross
Bandaid haze

13 Likes

Very nice line up, I bet that band aid Haze is going to be :fire:, what is the expected flower time on her?

1 Like

if you are in northern or wet location the p25 is a champ. finishes up early september outdoors.

4 Likes

Are you doing a BOG Bubble preservation run? Also you in the states?

1 Like

Good to hear, it should be great I live in tacoma WA. Excited about the p25

2 Likes

So, do you prefer being tall? Or being short? :wink:

I’m sorry for that.

Welcome. I am glad your life vibe has improved so much after the appendix thing! Glad you are healthy and well!

Tuning in now . . .

1 Like

These actually cam from a preservation run a while back, going to run these outdoors this summer, I hope to have my indoor set up going this summer also.

2 Likes