Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning bro, hope your day is going great and you are continuing your luck streak

2 Likes

Morning dude! Also that sucks how is she taking it? Some people it’s like a cold some people it’s like a bad fever and body aches?

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start! Hoping you and your wife a speedy recovery @Emeraldgreen

1 Like

She’s got stuffy head, body aches, sore throat and hot/cold. She seems to get hit harder than I do with most cold type stuff.
I have to be recovered to take care of her :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Have you narrowed down your possible outdoor selection?
Just noticed gg4 pure Michigan :grin:

2 Likes

Morning brother !

2 Likes

Ooo so you get to make the choices of what’s for breakfast!

1 Like

That’s not how that works here :rofl::rofl::joy:. Think more alone the lines of I’m given suggestions for everything

1 Like

Lol starts off with the old “ you know what would be nice”

1 Like

If she is in a good mood :flushed::joy:

1 Like

Haha yall got me laughing over here funny stuff! What’s everyone up to today?

2 Likes

Doing a bit of this and that. Found a great example of cold tolerance and not!

On the real warm day a couple days ago I put these outside. Forget to check the night temps.

10 Likes

Is there any recovering from the one on the left or is that just trash now? Definitely interesting to see

1 Like

Pretty sure she’s toast. I’ll keep her around to see if she comes back

1 Like

Bummer! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya! What strain?

Grandi guava which I fortunately took clones of before hand

3 Likes

not quite yet. but after you and @TopShelfTrees1 talked about the kashmer it got me thinking about that one. i was wondering if i started it indoors early before moving it outside if i could get it to finish?
i gave up the other night trying to decide. to many choices, so i think i will add the kashmer and gg pure michigan to the above list and call it good! i thank you both for the suggestions to finish my line up.

4 Likes

Right on EG. That’s some real world testing to see what’s gonna handle growing outside, in your area. Did you keep cuts of the more cold tolerance one?
:grin::v:

5 Likes

I always look for cold tolerance. My rooms are cold. I’ve had to find strains that work in my situation. For instance gg4 doesn’t like cold rooms so I didn’t grow her in the winter. Other strains love the cold, sour I used in the sour taxi could go down to 32f and had no damage

8 Likes

My 2c , starting early and moving outdoors won’t speed the finish. Photos I should note.

1 Like