Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

It’s going slow but still going.:slight_smile: I’m going to try doing some light stuff outside today. I hate being cooped up inside.

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly @Mrgreenthumb @TopShelfTrees1 hope you all have a great day. I’m going to be finishing up the expansion of a friend’s garden. Have to put up the critter netting and mix in some manure

6 Likes

Nice! I used to love building grows! I lived for that stuff for almost ten years. Have fun bro

1 Like

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone!!

Have a great day !

Built a few sealed rooms in a warehouse and in private homes it was so fun, I loved doing it but that was before I was injured as bad as I am lol

1 Like

I’ve definitely built rooms in warehouses :rofl:. This is just a veggie garden. She wants a bigger garden, but can no longer do the labor.

I would really love to be back in a sealed indoor room!! I have visions of it. :grin:

3 Likes

Man I’m so sorry. I will do anything I can to help you get that cut back. And in the mean time, I got another plant option for you, I’ll DM you.

7 Likes

I truly love this kind of response on this site.

8 Likes

no doubt the best members are here at OG… for real. Never seen such generosity at a grow site.

5 Likes

If I get her back before you do I can make sure to get her over to you. Might be a couple months tho.

6 Likes

Thank you . I’m patient and very appreciative. :pray:

5 Likes

HolyAngel’s the man :100:

5 Likes

Good morning all!

3 Likes

Good morning Emerald and the OGs

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @Rabeats2093 @Gonzo good morning everyone. Have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning gang, it’s FRIDAY WHOOOHOOOO. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Good morning OGers, and happy Friday! I’ve been slackin’ on my contributions to the threads I visit regularly, but wish you all well.

SPRING IS HERE!!! Pollen season is right around the corner in central VA. I’ve got a few autos growing by leaps and bounds (my first autos ever), and have been giving away lots of seeds to new growers. At least one of the teams I follow (my alma mater) has made it into the second round of March Madness. …So, all is well. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I still have holyangels SSDD he phenohunted if you ever want it back

6 Likes

I think that they both would like it back :grin:
@Kami @HolyAngel @HighTilliDie

3 Likes

I think @potpotpot has me covered. Just gonna be a bit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m only a message away if either are interested!

4 Likes