Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Really that’s pretty cool, so pretty much when I use it for my cuts imma start telling people that lol!

2 Likes

Spreading the truth :grin:

2 Likes

Kinda quiet in here today, good morning peeps, it is FRIDAY hope everybody has a super awesome day and weekend. Suppose to be nice weather here this weekend

2 Likes

Good morning homie! And all the rest of you .
@Emeraldgreen so many don’t know that about superglue/crazyglue. I keep two tubes in my fishing waders AT ALL times! Saved me and others countless times! My waders too! It’s magical :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning, @Emeraldgreen @Mrgreenthumb and fancy running across you @TopShelfTrees1!

3 Likes

Haha no doubt…. Been a while. Hope you are having a great morning bro

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 yeah doin good so far get to work outside it’s 73 sunny can’t really complain!

2 Likes

My god I wish! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb @Hotrods_and_hounds @TopShelfTrees1
Have a great day

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen whatcha got goin for breakfast today?

2 Likes

Don’t :egg: him on, last bagel sandwich had me scouring the fridge shortly after!

1 Like

Still drinking my coffee. Did get fresh bagels yesterday I think :thinking:

it was developed for eye surgery / repair i recall reading. then as a bandaids from there. we all know super glue bonds skin instantly but sucks at gluing anything else together. lol.

1 Like

Breakfast when I’m lazy

6 Likes

That’s more like my breakfast, fruit , muffins, danishes etc.

My type of breakfast most times also. Although cream of wheat and peanut butter banana sandwich also show up :joy:

2 Likes

Had to upgrade my phone. I didn’t back it up for 5 years!! It’s like I just turned on a new phone. No contacts, photos from the last 5 years are stranded on the other phone. It’s kinda liberating :joy:

5 Likes

Haha I know the feeling. I had this happen to. That phone still lives in my end table storing the necessary photos etc. what did u get? Like it? My phone is now 3 years old (75 in tech years) so I’m long overdue too. But they have so much memory/storage now it never filled up forcing me to upgrade like the last 5 phones :man_facepalming:t2: what a monopoly they have on us huh ? :thinking:

1 Like

iPhone 7 to an iPhone 11. Fricken caveman here😂

2 Likes

Haha that’s a crazy upgrade though! Nice

2 Likes