Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Ganja Dan, rebel grown is his seed company.

1 Like

They have some interesting stuff and are relatively local

1 Like

Are they? I thought he was out on the west coast. I heard he went to Vermont or something to start a second farm but also heard there was a bunch of push back. If he pulled it off that’s awesome. Every encounter I have had with him he was a good dude.

Website is Vermont

1 Like

Well hell yeah!!

Are you northeast?

1 Like

Nope Midwest, I used to travel around a lot to some of the festivals, also wan to say he was on social club or what ever that invite only talk thing was.

1 Like

Okay, I thought you were a little farther away than a day trip

1 Like

Yeah I’m in the northern ozarks of Missouri with out traffic about an hour and 20 south of St. Louis.

1 Like

Without traffic about 2 hours 15 minutes north of nyc.

1 Like

But his double og Chem was his signature seeds for a while I know it won a bunch of contest and stuff. I live a good Chem strain. Really need to grab a few packs from them.

1 Like

Man, I have heard about that New York traffic, is it really as bad as they say?

1 Like

I’m hoping it’s the double og chem. It sounds great

All big cities have stupid traffic :disappointed: if you can schedule your driving it’s possible to avoid the worst of it. Get your work schedule out of normal 9-5 if possible

12 Likes

had to take a double read. you just did not have any weed with you? or you really ran out of weed?
i dont think that would be possible for you?

2 Likes

That doesnt look bad even if it isn’t lol!

2 Likes

West coast and it looks nice. I’ll know in a bit how it is.
I ran out and I have not been to the farm in a while. I’m not even sure that he has any left off book for me :disappointed:

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie hope you’re having a great day!

Good morning morning everyone

2 Likes

Good morning bro! If you are truly out I’m sure we can get some trees to find their way to you. That double OG looks great!

2 Likes

Good day, guys!..How are you all, what’s growin’?

2 Likes