Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Working with my dad today till 6pm shouldn’t be too bad of a day

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 all is remedied :grin:. It’s not like when I was growing up and these weed drought would hit every year. Only old guys remember weed drought :joy::joy::joy::disappointed:

Welcome @KeyFinger :crossed_fingers:it’s all growing :joy:

I’m go help my buddy with a rough in. It’s his first job since he had his stroke and he’s struggling. Did I mention I hate plumbing :flushed: I’m grateful that I’ll be able to do it though

6 Likes

Currently out of likes, but good morning @Emeraldgreen

Have a great day !

3 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony hope all is well with your world

3 Likes

Oh I remember the droughts ! All too well, thankfully I only experienced them for a couple years before I made sure that would never happen to any of my crew again, EVER :wink:

4 Likes

Your old :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Almost inconceivable today that you can’t find any weed!! I remember people being grateful for absolute crap during those times

2 Likes

Definitely, roaches, bunk etc. just happy to smoke! Whole new world now huh :thinking:

2 Likes

Remember everyone putting bud in the chamber of the metal pipe so it would get all coated with the smoke? Emergency bud for when you ran out :joy::joy::joy:
And scrape the bowl for resin :joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Bahaha :rofl: I do, that was a good one! So much dumb shit I used to believe or do :man_facepalming:t2: that gave me a good laugh thinking about it and guys being like “check out this new piece (same metal pipe with a new plastic insert you can see the bud you insert and save there) it’s so badass! Those metal pipes and screens were probably so bad for us too

4 Likes

Mmmm I can still taste it. :nauseated_face::rofl:

6 Likes

Can you imagine the reaction today if you did that :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m… uhh… um… a little embarassed to admit it, but old habits die hard. :roll_eyes: I’m not smoking any weed yet (waiting to be out of the workforce). But I bought a metal pipe with a chamber a few years ago, just like the one I had back in the day. I loaded that chamber with bud from my first grow (which was 1:1), and offered it to my wife and cousin to test that batch. They didn’t smoke much through it, and the chamber is still loaded. …Just in case we ever run ~REALLY~ low on weed. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(In the meantime, I got a nice bong and some glass pipes too.)

2 Likes

I’ve still got one or five somewhere too bro. :laughing:

2 Likes

For sure – they’re indestructible. That was one of the things I liked about mine way back when… But are any of yours still LOADED?? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely not, you have taken the cake with that one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

you are right. I remember burning them screens to crisps and scraping all the black goo and solids that stuck to them pipes. ah the good ole days :laughing:

now that you mention it i can too.

3 Likes

It’s got a “stick to your lungs” kind of flavor.

3 Likes

I sort of tried this. It was all going fairly even keeled and then rec became legal. Now I am trying to get some stuff grown for myself. A year has passed since legalization occurred, so I’m not exactly the fastest car in the race.

Meanwhile, I have a friend with cancer that is in the Federal workforce and he doesn’t have weed open as an option to help him out. Piss tests suck.

2 Likes

I see some memories have been activated :joy:

Sorry to hear about your friend @Topdecker
I know a few people who could benefit from weed that can’t touch it. It’ll mess up the VA benefits and car

1 Like

We need change at the federal level, and the sooner the better. :+1:

3 Likes