Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

The old local guys around here, never give up fishing spots and such. Those locations are passed to family only with the “talk” :joy::joy::joy:
One secret that was shared was this. The fish bite better on locally caught worms compared to the store bought ones

1 Like

It’s the same here, especially since it’s gotten crazy the last 10 years, 12 years ago I used to go down and would have the river to myself and a few others, no joke. Same 15-20 guys all year, with some out of towners that came on weekends and I just lived down there basically , seriously :neutral_face: now if I’m not down by 4 am I might as well stay home or go to another body of water cuz my money spots are filled up, crazy part is when guys leave and say they got skunked…. I can walk in within 10 minutes land a fish and I’m dead serious. There’s so much involved including depth, shot patterns, flow rate of Niagara Falls, cloud cover, wind direction. It takes a looong time to get and many don’t have the patience, thank god I did cuz I love it down there so much

4 Likes

I’m a serial worm drowner myself :joy::joy:. Haven’t fished in 30 years or more.

3 Likes

Well if you EVER make it my way, or just wanna get out and have an absolute blast as well as possibly land a legitimate trophy. Don’t hesitate to hmu, I’ve even got all the gear x10 just bring yourself. Open invite

4 Likes

I haven’t heard that one in a long time, that cracked me up!

1 Like

I’m not sure I can get into Canada with a felony. Non violent weed possession :disappointed:
Appreciate the invite

3 Likes

Stupid border laws :man_facepalming:t2: of course, it stands regardless

2 Likes

There’s always a way… like with one of these bad boys

1 Like

I have starts of MM x NH x MG and Jamaican Lambsbread. I will also grow some hybrid things. I know you said you would cross some indicas to the big girls. Just letting everyone know some branches Will be available, just send whatever pollen you choose. I will do the deed and send out seeds.

7 Likes

I got kicked out with just some misdemeanors. If you ever wanna border crash & gangster it in there with a tube + boat ore. I’m down to go. If we get caught it’ll be like a Trailer Park Boys ep, their jails ain’t shit :laughing:

5 Likes

Singer of a band I played in could not get in to Canada due to a dui but we figured out they really did not care as long as he trunked it going in much more chill than mex border

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone

Have a good day today!!

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all you scallywags of OG…

5 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony @Mrgreenthumb and the rest of you. Have a great day

5 Likes

Morning guys! How y’all doing over here ?

3 Likes

Good morning everyone, thinking about setting up my ez cloner 128 just have to make room for it. Larger than I thought when I ordered it . The 32 is filled and want to take more for spring time distribution.

4 Likes

morning everyone. few more tails today sprouted on jack the ripper, into the dirt they go. have a great day!

4 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

3 Likes

Good morning @Kami @MoBilly @mainerJ @Hotrods_and_hounds

More is always better @Kami :grin:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. :coffee::coffee: for a rainy day. Guess it’s all inside work today.

5 Likes