Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen and everyone

Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Good morning growmies. It is FRIDAY… I am ready for the weekend

2 Likes

morning everyone. same over here. april showers working on them flowers. i know yours already bloomed, i was jealous when you posted pic of your daffodils. mine are almost there buds swelling. supposed to warm up to 50-60 after the rain so mine will pop soon. love the spring pop bloom great time of year, till them basty nastard black flies emerge. :grin: they are mean suckers for sure. you can be swimming in bug repellent, and them f-ers still fly into you eyes, ears, nose, and mouth if you dont keep it shut. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing:
gonna get the grow thread up this weekend got the xj-13’s above the ground. :seedling:

2 Likes

Good morning my friends!

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly hope all is well on the farm. Makes me think of this song…

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far

5 Likes

Good Morning guys!! How’s the weekend kicking over here?

4 Likes

Good morning my friends

5 Likes

morning everyone, beautiful bright sunny day headed towards 60 degrees. good day to do yard work! enjoy you day.

4 Likes

Morning all

I am soooo tempted to pop more seed but I’m not set up for it yet

4 Likes

@leetdood Lol didn’t you just pop the headbangers. Did they give you the itch?

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen !
You too!

4 Likes

You better relax there seed whore! I got a bunch to pop too but gotta space em out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Lol not yet. I did pop a bunch of seed recently though, but about a third didn’t pop or damped off. And now I’m out of veg space until Monday

3 Likes

Who’s making what for breakfast?

2 Likes

Haha I know. But once everything is caught up I probably can pop about 30 or so

4 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds btw for the headbanger I am giving it a couple of weeks or three for the donation packs to arrive not too long after I pop mine.

3 Likes

Serial posting again

Monday or soon after, a seed run will start, which will take 12 weeks. So if I wait 3 weeks, headbanger will veg (albeit under weak veg light) for 9 weeks or so.

2 Likes

I made eggs, turkey and sweet potatoes for breakfast.
@leetdood you good for 3 more posts :joy:

2 Likes