Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

This first seed run will be motorbreath bx1

Anything you think I absolutely must pollinate with that? @Emeraldgreen

Surprise request to @herojuana.tom also for feedback! It’s a lightning round

3 Likes

Lol, I watch this show a couple times a week… its still on TV. :joy::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of putting whatever is ready in for pollination. I feel it allows the opportunity for magic to happen that I might have missed

3 Likes

It’s a 40x40" tent so it’s a small test run. Small by my standards anyway!

3 Likes

Lol, I watch this show a couple times a week… its still on TV. :joy::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Blaming the system? :wink:

Don’t forget my question!

2 Likes

In that case I’d do have things that I believe will mesh well and half that I’m not sure

1 Like

Interesting. Gmo and irene are a lock for sure. Danny sour and van island pink kush were the surprise last minute additions. Some others that i won’t disclose yet!

4 Likes

You’re making me feel like I should sneak a Khalifa mints in there if i can find one. What do you think @TopShelfTrees1 would you grow that

4 Likes

I have no idea what you were asking? A cross?
Unless its Urkle or a kush, I pass :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sin city did the kerosene candy which was motorbreath and raskal berries, which turned out pretty decent. Was interesting for sure the motorbreath tamed the sweetness and made for some decent smoke.

2 Likes

I was asking what I should pollinate with my motorbreath bx1 because I enjoy constantly asking people random brainstorming questions

5 Likes

Hmmmm so like sunset sherbet or zoap?

3 Likes

Or strawberry Gary

3 Likes

Maybe? Might be good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ironically the guy who found our cut (headwater cannabis ) asked for it back yesterday as he lost her and a few others I was able to also help him get back.

3 Likes

I’d definitely throw those in

1 Like

He’s not lying :lying_face:

4 Likes

So you lost it, then he lost it? Bwahahha sorry

2 Likes

Trust me, Tom knows.

That pack of pink lotus I told you about? The blackberry snow lotus? Thats from kind Ole truck bed tom

3 Likes

Yup, he lost it a while ago apparently, no one else had it. Mike messaged and asked if I still did cuz he was freaking out as it’s their big money maker . Glad we kept her around . Now I gotta “owe me one” for his stable for us

3 Likes