Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Maybe, I like sunset sherbert, I’m not a Gary fan. I think it smells like the inside of an old Volkswagen and crayons. And never had zoap.

2 Likes

Nothing? Grow it to smoke it because there are already 2.8 Billion people making crosses? :sweat_smile: IDK, do you still have those Katsu Sour’s? Maybe that one. I can’t really think of anything that sticks out that is worth preserving. …Ooh! It would be rad if you had some SSDD! That would pique my interest

3 Likes

Yes I have those ecsd packs, rez ecsd, and Danny sour (sour d ibl x karma bx2)

3 Likes

Latter 2 are clones

And like another 25 sour packs

Think less preservation and more making a vigorous funky plant

3 Likes

Those would probably have some nice males in them.

1 Like

I already have a male! I’m asking what females to pollinate :sob: not for more male hunts

Jk

1 Like

Lmfao nice, glad I rooted it then. I still think it’s hilarious I was like

“Uhhh should I dig it out? I just transplanted it”

1 Like

Gas basket is a beast btw. Only issue with her and SG is they’re kinda bendy at the bottom joint.

3 Likes

I’m going to be curious if he’s as helpful/generous when you ask him for something

2 Likes

Pretty sure Mike’s helped him out before

3 Likes

We’ll find out soon that’s for sure. :wink: I actually got the cut from organik himself, he also introduced me to those guys, beautiful bc flowers, sacred gardens and all the ghost drops fam I didn’t already know. So he’s part of that huge Canadian underground crew so I’d imagine he’s mad generous like the rest of them but I’ll let you know in a few weeks regardless

3 Likes

You need to come over and try some of this gary it might change your mind! Some fire!

5 Likes

@Emeraldgreen Good Morning dude!!

5 Likes

Morning bro, hope your day is off to a good start

5 Likes

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds @TopShelfTrees1 have a great day

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone else.

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

6 Likes

morning everyone. have a good time today.

got a grow thread going

3 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen and folks!

Have a wonderful day today :v:

5 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony have a great day

6 Likes