Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

The farm isn’t looking good this year. Not sure what direction I will be heading Getting really tired of financial instability :disappointed:

3 Likes

What crops you running on how many acres?

3 Likes

Not sure he’s doing anything. 3 eye surgeries in two weeks and told no lifting for like 3 months.

1 Like

Afternoon bro :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Ooof! That’s very restricting. :worried:

Has he considered raising goats? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Dang what’s the eye surgery for? Hope it wasn’t like a machine accident or something.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

@Hotrods_and_hounds he went in for cataract surgery. First surgery was no good and escalated to the other surgeries tried to fix the problem

3 Likes

Good morning Emerald,

Ok sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

Good morning bro.
I feel you on that financial instability factor, trying to fix that once and for all this year, feel like it may be my last kick at the can tbch. You got this brother, you deserve goodness, it’ll come I feel it. For both of us :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Also what crops you run year to year? We have a few farms out here converting crops and starting to make a solid income?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Emeraldgreen. Hoping your pops gets fixed up and feeling better soon. Good morning everyone hope yall are having a great day so far

3 Likes

Just growing weed. He was doing garlic for a couple years ago.

This is my boss. Dad died about 5 years ago. I was getting taken into emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix and was told on my way in that he had a heart attack. He was dead when I woke up

1 Like

Oh I see still not great. Sorry to hear about your dad man. Is he growing weed to sell I guess?

2 Likes

He got one of the first conditional licenses in ny. We did the first two seasons. Not sure if he’s going to do this season

2 Likes

That’s super cool. So do you work for him in the garden or just as a side job to help?

2 Likes

I was full time the last two years with him. He’s great with paper work. I’m better with the plants.
It sucks because the market has opened so slowly that sales are terrible. I haven’t really been paid for the last two years

1 Like

Can’t like that man sorry to hear that. I’d love to get a community together and do a few acre garden with edible crops and medical crops. It’s me and my wives dream to move off grid or something with a few friends and make like our own gated community lol

4 Likes

I get not liking it :joy:. Your just reading it going I’m not liking it
I’m definitely getting more interesting in growing more vegetables for the family.
It’s been a great learning experience doing field production weed. Definitely an eye opener

5 Likes

You ever tried mushroom buckets? Like lions mane?

1 Like

He did mushrooms in between the garlic and weed. Shitike, lions mane and oysters

1 Like