Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I always say…. We should all be able to produce better flower than dispensaries!!
The time, testing and acceptable moisture levels all contribute to why dispensaries weed is the way it is

2 Likes

Well thats what I tell everyone is that it’s not hard to be better than dispo weed because they freeze dry everything. Listening to DGC the other day they said some sellers don’t get their green to the market (dispo) for up to a year and the better sellers who sell out quicker are still 6-8 months

3 Likes

That’s the time table I’m seeing.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Birds chirping outside and partly cloudy!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and @Hotrods_and_hounds @TopShelfTrees1 . What you guys have planned for the day?

4 Likes

Just chillin, lots to do in the garden, but I’m hanging atm so I may just kick it today now unless I get some serious motivation and reprieve :laughing: how about you @Mrgreenthumb

3 Likes

got to go to home depot for some window shades and a few other things, always some kinda work to do on the house. Trying to get the place ready for my sister, she is coming for a visit on thursday

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Just working today then off Monday again and back at it Tuesday helping my sister do an HVAC job then relax the rest of the week. Got plenty of gardening myself to catch up on. I need to move the face off sometime soon or at least prop them up they are getting a bit leggy

3 Likes

Sifted composted leaves and wood ash mixed with spent coco and promix from indoor pots

7 Likes

So is that how your spending the afternoon?

2 Likes

Part of it. Procrastination of grocery shopping :joy: is the other part. I’m trying to avoid it so much I can’t even type about it!

5 Likes

Shoooot I love grocery Shopping! I normally grab a sirloin every trip lucky out here beef is cheap as it is local. But groceries means it’s good time and I love eating!

1 Like

Nothing says party like grocery shopping…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

finished dubben around today and went on a nose :nose: mission for the Maine Event for you.

man the memory bank rewind i could recall was pretty close. as i said before has that good afgan indica goodness to it with a bit of hash and earth and very faint fruitish [that taste like hash fruit] closes with a bit of light menthol cleaner effect. :crazy_face: stanky and danky.

still thawing her out will recheck when at all warmed up. gonna press and check it out soon as i can. so much to do. i am never done. staying busy help keep me going.

3 Likes

Sounds like all crosses will be good with this strain.

Thank you for getting back to me with this information @mainerJ sounds like you’re going to be enjoying some soon

2 Likes

Good morning all. Getting some more coffee after a terrible sleepless night. Dumbass don’t drink coffee after 5-6 pm :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Good morning bro, I used to have that problem too, but now I just smoke myself out, usually but obviously that’s not an option for you. Get that Java in ya stat!
Hopefully you can sneak in a nap or 5 today :wink:

4 Likes

It may happen, I may just go to bed earlier and get out of a bad sleeping pattern :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Sounds like you really need a hair of the dog that bit you.
That’s as good an excuse for drinking more coffee as I have ever heard. LOL
:laughing:

6 Likes