Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Yes, just now. I only really knew they did autos. But I guess they have some full ons. But yeah I’m kinda with Indy I’m a cheap ass and seems like that’s kinda wild even at a decent discount for wholesale seems on a farm scale the would want to have some mothers or their own worked lines.

4 Likes

Seed costs are still up there. An acre planted out in autos as guidance calls for approximately 25k autos per acre. So even at a dollar a seed 25,000 on autos followed by the full term crop.

You can still do clones and mother plants

6 Likes

That’s quite an operation you got going… ya make my growing look miniature lol… very cool man! @Emeraldgreen

5 Likes

Lmao don’t need to hear about the labor just gimme the baby ! :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s been an insane experience. Biggest grow I’ve done. Thank you for stopping by

5 Likes

Stopping by… lmao… I’m setting this to watching buddy

7 Likes

Welcome to the family. We are a fun group, happy your joining us

6 Likes

Check this giveaway out… looks like a good 1

4 Likes

Damn that’s a full wiki!! Thank you for the tag

5 Likes

Would be a blast working on a big outdoor farm like @Emeraldgreen. Can you imagine showing up to work at a place we like this?

13 Likes

Omg that’s like 10+ acres!! Where is this?
Beautiful layout

3 Likes

Colorado, suppose to be the largest outdoor grow

4 Likes

Good morning coffee check in proceeding :grin::grin:
Hope your all having a great day

7 Likes

Coffee is strong this morning. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good evening all. Turns out I’m late

4 Likes

I welcome the break!

More importantly you are here

9 Likes

Good evening. I spent damn near all day outside building enclosures for the vegetable garden plots to keep rabbits out. It’s really thin material that’s been doubled up and I’ve been watching the squirrels bounce off that shit at top speed all afternoon.

8 Likes

Gotta love how dumb some animals act sometimes.

3 Likes

That’s hilarious :rofl:. If they are really troublesome make a perimeter of mothballs around your garden about a foot apart

6 Likes

We all need to see some videos of your squirrel pinball over there!

5 Likes