Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

That would be awesome!!

3 Likes

Sorry guys but it’s really sad to watch. Saw some birds cruise into it at top speed too. I think I’m gonna wind some yarn through it so the critters can see it and hopefully not hurt themselves.

5 Likes

Could try ribbon, might be more visible

5 Likes

Also good idea. Something that flutters in the wind could help. This fence is gonna be baller as fuck. Like with streamers on handle bars.

7 Likes

Good morning my friends!

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly hope you’re well
Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning guys. I see @Emeraldgreen is up early this afternoon :joy:

3 Likes

Crack of noon :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

She showing me how it’s done :flushed::rofl:

13 Likes

Damn that is a very nice hole she dug. That dog is amazing?

4 Likes

She’s truly an amazing dog :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Speaking of protecting our wild friends, please avoid glue traps!

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?id=100000013436599&story_fbid=8377314542278910&__n=K

Had a yellow billed cuckoo run into my window full speed yesterday. The window has a screen on the outside, so I was surprised. I crawled out on my roof, only to see it pass. Poor threatened storm crows.

Love how most growers are decent ecologist too. Diversity is key. :wink:

What are you putting in those holes @Emeraldgreen ? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well pump died. Beating me up!! Finally found the pipes, now the well head fun last couple days

5 Likes

Oh man. I shoulda scrolled up further. Sorry. :wink: I been sorta out of range the last couple weeks.

Sucks your pump died!! I’m on rural water, but thinking of fixing up the old well. Well, one of the 3. 🤦
I want some free water for my hoop houses. :crossed_fingers:

Back hurting yet? Time for a smoke break!

2 Likes

It was that time when I opened my eyes this morning. Hottest day of the year so far yesterday. Got to that point where I was almost going to puke.

8 Likes

Sending good vibes bud, don’t get hurt

4 Likes

Appreciate you! I’m not going crazy, my activity levels went way down with the busted leg. This is a great conditioner for me. Especially since I don’t have any friends with backhoes :rofl::rofl:. I do know a plumber, so just costs me materials

5 Likes

I was just lamenting this same thing the other week. I have been in the construction business for myself now for going on 15 years and how do I not know any body that does site prep work. :joy:

3 Likes

Site prep is the best possible part of construction. The money is still there and the homeowner has not discovered how much it’s really going to cost. Worst place drywall and painting :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I know one person with a backhoe

It’s also the last person I’d ask :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The other week I commented to my mom and baby sister, cause we were going by her old house, that I remembered when my dad hurt himself backing the Kubota out of the basement he dug out.

They mentioned that my baby sister wouldn’t remember any of that, and that when her mom was supposed to be on bed rest cause she was pregnant my dad her her pouring concrete in the basement. It was her basement he was doing but omg, so typical…

4 Likes