Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Tell your friend he’s good. He’s not there yet!

3 Likes

Cause that one had me sweating

3 Likes

Pack a week ! I think 3-5 years :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

For me it’s an uncomfortably long time. That’s part of why I stopped buying seeds entirely. Realized like, wtf am I doing??

2 Likes

I hit that point also.

3 Likes

The crazy part is you get offered a lot if you’re a kind and helpful person. I mean it’s not that crazy but, it’s definitely more than I’d ever expect.

2 Likes

That is the truth.

3 Likes

Ok long as you guys say it’s solid lol!

3 Likes

The bottom line really is to spend money on your grow not your seeds, if you have enough already

3 Likes

Glad to help alleviate your friend’s worries :grin:

4 Likes

After all there’s a finite amount of plants you can grow. Might as well invest in the quality

3 Likes

This doesn’t even take clones into account

3 Likes

That’s where the other aspect comes to play keep buying equipment it grow more. Part of the reason I hate Amazon. They just got me on a cmh. Growers choice 630w dual bulb with bulbs for 150.

2 Likes

I made really good friends that were awesome to me so that worked out for me thankfully. Because clones can indeed get expensive.

3 Likes

I don’t mind spending on the equipment because it generally pays off much faster than I’ve ever seen any seed pack do for me so far.

Edit: out of likes :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah and it grows food during the warm months. But the seed packs depending eventually w there will be a killer that checks all boxes. It’s just playing an numbers game

2 Likes

I absolutely agree but I guess what I was saying is I already have 10 years of seeds to grow. Piling on that is basically vanishing returns compared to the amount of investment the physical equipment needs. I want to climb towards the pinnacle, and that means I’m missing a lot of stuff that could make my grow run bigger, faster, better. And knowledge of course.

1 Like

Part of the reason I’m making seeds is so I can go beast mode hunting them.

2 Likes

A pack a week? I’m definitely good for at least a few months. :joy:

1 Like

I pretty much said my number but it’s probably longer for sure

2 Likes