Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

@Indicana_Jones you gonna run those sour grapes after the Bubba run?

1 Like

Anybody who wants motorbreath bx1 crosses should follow my thread and holler at me when I’m done. I like you guys.

4 Likes

The headbanger thread?

1 Like

Yes. I wanna dive into that @DougDawson repro so badly. The packs just been sitting there laughing at me.

3 Likes

The growing struggles v2, I’ll link it

Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood’s grow struggles, vol 2

I took a pic yesterday, day 32

5 Likes

Yeah Tony said there’s supposed to be a killer red wine pheno in that line. Which sounds like some interesting profiles.

1 Like

And because I must compulsively show off my favorite plant

I know people have seen good results in the bog Grape Punch like @bigzach87

5 Likes

Which plant is that?

1 Like

Haha I was waiting for someone in my thread to recognize it so I didn’t say, but maybe that’s asking too much of people, fun to fuck around though

It’s

i95 x chimera 3 pheno 4

Aka

Highway Robbery #4
HiRo4 for short

It’s very stardawg dominant for the flower growth. The plant grows like irene though. Just not as picky with nutrients.

5 Likes

I have no idea if you guys will find this interesting. But for me genetics and breeding discussions are to die for, lmao. In dog breeding they track pedigree and talk about genetic populations and seeing traits from grandparents, etc popping out. So one day for fun I did a list of the relevant parents of the genetic pool for highway robbery x (motorbreath 15 x (motorbreath x wedding crasher))

I’m using 4 different mothers so it’s not just the one above, could see a wide range. Again, not sure if you guys will find this interesting but to me I really liked seeing the (entirely theoretical) potential of such a wild polyhybrid combination.

Highway Robbery x Motorbreath bx1

Corey (chem 4 x tres dawg) via stardawg ix
Legend
Triangle
Chem d
Sfv
Larry
Gdp
Blue power
Forum/thin mint
Fire og
Gg4
Pbb
The creature 105 day washing bagseed herm

3 Likes

Yeah the breeding and recessive and dominate genes, that’s pretty fun. But is a deep rabbit hole. That’s actually how my seed collection got out of hand. Wanting to try and lean some things one way or the other.

3 Likes

Same here but I realized I was focusing too much on the seed collecting aspect.

2 Likes

Many rabbit holes to go down in weed nerddom :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Don’t even get me started on the Gordian knot thats sour diesel clones

3 Likes

At this point my default assumption is it’s gonna be a sour d ibl pheno (ecsd)

And let the plant prove me wrong

3 Likes

Omg it’s such a cluster fluck

2 Likes

The bad part is it not just weed, the veggie and melon seeds are deep also. But I want to get a few blueberry bushes also.

3 Likes

Yes it is

I’d say half these cuts are actually just chaco cut of ecsd. Riri and karma are for sure sour d ibl. Rez ecsd, self explanatory. People will sell any old sour clone too. Not that it’s a bad thing but it gets really confusing and can be a huge headache if you can’t sort thru the mess.

2 Likes

I remember reading a few years ago about all these different og cuts that breeders had being sent in for testing. The tested revealed that almost all of the special cuts were the same.
Everyone needs something special to set themselves apart in the seed/clone wars :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s why I got as many as I could. To learn what such and such is actually like. Some people will hype their favorite plants up to seem like it’s number one. Irene was one that legit blew me away like people said.

2 Likes