Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I loved the movie!

2 Likes

It would be a shame if their processing facilities kept burning to the ground.

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone

Wiping of the essential oil bug spray :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Good morning, you guys go up to the park?

5 Likes

What is your recipe?
:ear:t4:

6 Likes

Neighbors yard for the scratch and sniff walk.

It’s an ever changing recipe. Pretty sure lavender is in there. I’ll ask and get back to you with the answer

7 Likes

We are about to mix up some for our cats and dogs. Using essential oil for the first time.
:crossed_fingers:t4:

5 Likes

Do you guys out there just try and avoid ticks and stuff?

4 Likes

Mine hate it :rofl:. They give me such a look when they see the bottle! This is why I know they have memory, sometimes better than mine

Spray them only for ticks. Daily physical checks for ticks. They’re really bad in the Hudson valley

5 Likes

Well, the birds help around the house and when I go to the woods (not near as often any more) I’ll spray my boots and jeans with some citronella spray.

6 Likes

Have you ever taken brewers yeast?

5 Likes

What does brewers yeast do @Hotrods_and_hounds ?

Citronella is good also. No chickens here unfortunately, they would help. Possums became my new favorite animal once I learned how many ticks they eat a year!

7 Likes

You can take it on and off and bugs won’t like the smell of your skin.

6 Likes

My dad took brewers yeast. He smelled like an alcoholic when he got a good sweat going. Or so Mom said. lol

5 Likes

Yeah grandma used to keep it in the cupboard away from the spices but in with the glasses. We used it for a good many years.

7 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds how much brewers yeast do you take, and how often?

4 Likes

We took a tablet a day, one week on then one week off.

3 Likes

thanks. i am a bug biting magnet! :joy: :rofl:

i will have a swarm of what ever the season of biters is around me and the woman be be like what are you talking about? :roll_eyes:

swimming in bug spray helps but does not stop the buggers up here in Maine. but i would rather pop some yeast. :grin: to see if they will back off.

5 Likes

My pleasure dude, I hope it works well for ya!

4 Likes

I dont often endorse products but let me tell ya…. Thermacell works. Light it… give it about 5-10 minutes and mosquitoes are gone. If you wonder if it works… once mosquitoes are gone…turn it off…. and they will be back. Try it… you’ll like it.

4 Likes